APPSC Agriculture Officer Notification 2019 – Overview
- Exam Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC
- Department Name: Agriculture Department
- Name of the posts: Agriculture officers
- Total number of vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: Update soon
- Application form closing date: Notify soon
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: psc.ap.gov.in
- Location of Job: andhra Pradesh
- Check AP Govt Jobs here
APPSC Agriculture Officers (AO) Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to publish a notification for the hiring the eligible candidates to the posts of Agriculture officers. So, eligible and interested contenders can fill the application form by hitting the link which is provided below after knowing start and last dates. Other details of APPSC Agriculture Officer Notification 2019 like eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here.
Other Related Links
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Notification No: 21/ 2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 07th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th January 2019
- Date of Main Exam: 17th April 2019
AP Agriculture Service Agriculture Officers recruitment 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on 28th December 2018 has released employment notice to fill up 27 carried and fresh vacancies of Agriculture officers. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form for this APPSC Notification from 07th January 2019 to 29th January 2019. https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the website link for more details.
Total vacant positions of Agriculture Officers in AP Agriculture Service is 27 vacancies.
APPSC Agriculture Officers Carried Forward Vacancies-12
- Zone I – 05 Posts
- Zone II – 02 Posts
- Zone III – 03 Posts
- Zone IV – 02 Posts
APPSC AO Fresh Vacancies-15
- Zone II – 07 Posts
- Zone IV – 08 Posts
Applicants those who possessed bachelor of science in agriculture from a recognized university can apply.
In between 18 to 42 years candidates can apply for the posts.
Selected candidates as agriculture officer will get pay in between Rs.35,120-87,130/-
Through screening and main examination candidates will be recruited out.
Mode of applying for APPSC Agriculture Officers Recruitment is through online mode. From 07th January 2019 to 29th January 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
Application fee for General category applicants is Rs.250/- and examination fee is Rs.120/-
Examination fee for SC/ST is Rs.120/-, there is no application fee for reserved candidates.
- Official Notification: AP Agriculture Service Agriculture Officers Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: AP Agriculture Service Agriculture Officers Application form
You May Also Like
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
Agriculture Officer Examination Pattern
Applicants have to attend one exam. One is main examination consists of 2 papers, weight age of marks is 450 marks. Paper-I general studies and mental ability is 150 marks and Paper-II agriculture marks is 300 marks.
APPSC Agriculture Officers (AO) Written Examination (Objective Type)
APPSC Agriculture Officer (AO) Syllabus
Paper – 1
- General Studies and Mental Ability
- Introductory Agriculture and Principles of Agronomy
- Field Crops (Kharif)
- Field Crops (Rabi)
- Weed Management Weeds
- Water Management Including Micro Irrigation
- Organic Farming
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
- Principles of Plant Breeding
- Principles of Seed Technology
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry, Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management
- Entomology Insect Morphology and Systematics
- Insect Ecology and Integrated pest Management Including Beneficial Insects
- Pests of Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Prices