APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of The Recruitment Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Job Designation: Assistant Executive Engineers
- Mode of Application: Online
- The Total Number Of Posts: Various
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: January 2020
- The Last date To Submit Applications: Update Later
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Type Of Jobs: Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Portal: psc.ap.gov.in
- Check State Govt Jobs here
Andhra Pradesh AEE Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission board is going to announce a recruitment notification. APPSC is inviting the online applications for AEE posts from January 2020. Through this advertisement, various job vacancies are filled for Assistant Executive Engineers posts. People who are looking for govt jobs can use this wonderful opportunity to get placed in the APPSC.
Intenders are advised to check the official notification to know about the age limit, selection process, detailed vacancies, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply steps. Aspirants who have satisfied the eligibility conditions can send online applications or before the last date.
- Job Role: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
Detailed category wise, zonal wise throughout the AP state details are available at the official site i.e psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility conditions contain educational qualifications and age limit. People have to fulfill these requirements before going to send the applications.
The applicants of Andhra Pradesh Asst Executive Engineer Notification 2019 have to pass through the selection procedure rounds to get shortlisted for AEE posts. To know the selection phases, visit the official advertisement.
The qualified contenders will get a salary as per the information available on the notification.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be soon activated at the official website. Aspirants who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for the AEE Jobs before the due date.
- APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification PDF
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
You May Also Like
- BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment
- APPSC Assistant Commissioners Recruitment Notification
- APPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2019
- APPSC Child Development Officer Recruitment
- APPSC Deputy Executive Information Engineers Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total Number of Vacancies: 309 Posts
- Starting date of Application Form: 03rd December 2018
- ADV No: 09/2018
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 23rd December 2018
- Date of Screening Test: 17.02.2019
- Date of Main Examination: 14th & 15th May 2019
APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for AEE (Current & Fresh) Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh State is struggling much harder due to unemployment. Andhra Pradesh Government currently started recruitment process regarding filling of Assistant Executive engineer Jobs. All the job fighters must have minimum 18 years to apply.So, Interested and eligible applicants for this APPSC Jobs notification get ready to apply the recruitment. The last dates to register online is 24th December 2018. To know all eligibility criteria contenders may regularly refer to the official notification https://psc.ap.gov.in
Out of 309 vacancies civil department has more number of vacancies. So, candidates get ready for applying APPSC AEE Notification 2018. Overall in various departments 309 vacancies are going to be filled up.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services is 309.
Carried Forward Vacancies-144 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-78
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-33
- Roads & Building (Electrical)Department-04
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-19
- Water Resource (Electrical) Department-02
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Tribal Welfare (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Public Health & Municipal Engineering (Civil) Department-03
Fresh Vacancies-165 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-58
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-25
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-45
- Water Resource (Mechanical) Department-05
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-32
Bachelor degree/ graduation degree holders in respective disciplines can apply for the posts.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 42 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Candidates those who are going to work as AEE will get monthly pay in between Rs.37,100-91, 450/-
Candidates will have written examination and interview session in order to be selected.
Mode of applying for APPSC AEE Recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 03rd December 2018 to 24th November 2018.
How to Apply Online?
Through https://psc.ap.gov.in candidates can apply online.
Application and examination fee for UR candidates is Rs.250/- & Rs.120/-
For SC/ST/BC/PH the application fee is Rs.250/-.