Flash Update: APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Prelims & Mains Exam Hall Tickets Released Download Link will be Active on 08th February 2019
Andhra Pradesh Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: APPSC AEE 2018 Notification
- Total Number of Vacancies: 309 Posts
- Starting date of Application Form: 03rd December 2018
- APPSC AEE Admit Cards: APPSC AEE Prelims & Mains Hall Tickets
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 23rd December 2018
- Revised Exam Date: APPSC AEE New Exam Dates
- Date of Main Examination: 29th & 30th April 2019(Revised)
- AEE Mock Test: APPSC AEE Recruitment Mock Test
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC AEE 2018 Application Form
- 17th March 2019 APPSC AEE Exam Key 2019
APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for AEE (Current & Fresh) Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh State is struggling much harder due to unemployment. Andhra Pradesh Government currently started recruitment process regarding filling of Assistant Executive engineer Jobs. All the job fighters must have minimum 18 years to apply.So, Interested and eligible applicants for this AP Govt Jobs notification get ready to apply the recruitment. The last dates to register online is 24th December 2018. To know all eligibility criteria contenders may regularly refer to the official notification https://psc.ap.gov.in
Out of 309 vacancies civil department has more number of vacancies. So, candidates get ready for applying APPSC AEE Notification 2018. Overall in various departments 309 vacancies are going to be filled up.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services is 309.
Carried Forward Vacancies-144 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-78
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-33
- Roads & Building (Electrical)Department-04
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-19
- Water Resource (Electrical) Department-02
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Tribal Welfare (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Public Health & Municipal Engineering (Civil) Department-03
Fresh Vacancies-165 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-58
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-25
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-45
- Water Resource (Mechanical) Department-05
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-32
Bachelor degree/ graduation degree holders in respective disciplines can apply for the posts.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 42 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Candidates those who are going to work as AEE will get monthly pay in between Rs.37,100-91, 450/-
Candidates will have written examination and interview session in order to be selected.
Mode of applying for APPSC AEE Recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 03rd December 2018 to 24th November 2018.
How to Apply Online?
Through https://psc.ap.gov.in candidates can apply online.
Application and examination fee for UR candidates is Rs.250/- & Rs.120/-
For SC/ST/BC/PH the application fee is Rs.250/-.