Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: AP TRT Urdu Teacher Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 211 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 04th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th August 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 16th September 2018
- Result of Exam: 23rd September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: AP TRT Urdu Teachers Application Form
AP TRT Recruitment 2018 Notification for Secondary Grade Urdu Teacher Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Government is planning to conduct special DSC to fill up Urdu teacher backlog vacancies in various districts around the state. In BC, SC, ST category the vacancies to be filled up by the state through this employment notification. Interested candidates at AP Govt Jobs may do not waste the time and may go through official website https://www.ap.gov.in/ for more details.
Total number of Urdu Teacher (Backlog) vacancies to be filled are 211 in various districts.
Category wise vacancy details are given below
- BC-A (General)-27
- BC-C (General)-07
- BC-D (General)-19
- SC (General)-54
- ST (General)-17
District wise vacancy details are given below
- East Godavari-04
- West Godavari-03
- YSR Kadapa-30
You May Also Like
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – 20,000 Teacher, Police & Panchayat Secretary Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2018 Notification – 1900 ANM & MPHA Jobs
- Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati Recruitment 2018
- RGUKT Recruitment 2018
- APSSDC Recruitment 2018
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
- Vizianagaram District Recruitment 2018 – 22 MPEO (Agriculture) Jobs
Applicants those who have done intermediate/ degree in Urdu medium from a recognized university can apply.
Applicants age should not be less than 18 years, not more than 42 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Through written examination candidates will be hired and placed in their respective positions. The exam will be conducted in Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Kadhapa.
Mode of applying for TRT Urdu Teachers recruitment is through online mode. From 04th August 2018 to 14th August 2018 candidates can register themselves.
How to Apply Online?
https://aptrtsgtappl18639.apcfss.in/applicationApSgt3107181046.sgt candidates can submit applications directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.250/-