Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SSA AP Prakasam Dist CRPS, PET, Instructors & CRT Notification
- Eligibility Criteria: SSA Prakasam District PET, CRT & Instructors Eligibility
- Total No. of Vacancies: 75
- Starting date of Application Process: 04th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 15th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: SSA AP Prakasam Dist CRPS, PET, Computer & Vocations Instructors Application form
SSA AP Prakasam Dist CRPS, PET, CRT, Computer & Vocations Instructors Recruitment 2018 Notification
Prakasam District Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to work in KGBV and Other Universities is inviting application forms from aspirants to work as Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, CRPS, Vocational Instructors, CRT, Special officers, Computer Instructors, Cooks on outsourcing basis. So, candidates who are residents of the Prakash District can apply for AP Govt Jobs Recruitment. And if no candidate is found eligible then from other districts candidates will be recruited. Do not miss the chance to secure the Govt Jobs. The AP Government has handovered the recruitment process to Ranaa Manpower Placement Private Limited. So, before applying go through www.ranaagroup.com
Number of vacancies to be filled in SSA Prakasam District is 75.
Vacancies to be filled in various universities & KGBV – 58 Posts
- MIS Coordinator-01
- Data Entry Operators-02
- Vocational Instructor-12
- Computer Instructor-11
- Part Time Instructor-02
Vacancies to be filled in KGBV Only-17 Posts
- Special Officers-02
- CRT Telugu-02
- CRT English-01
- CRT Maths-04
- CRT PS-03
- CRT BS-04
- CRT Social-01
Bachelor degree holders in respective subjects can apply for CRT post and PG holders with B.Ed can apply for Special officer posts.
For vocational instructors, part time instructors, messengers the qualification is 10th pass or ITI pass.
For Computer instructors BE/ B.Tech in computer science/ IT.
For Cooks the qualification is 7th pass.
For DEO the qualification is bachelor’s degree.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for general category candidates is 39 years.
Maximum age for SC/ST/ BC is 44 years.
Maximum age for PWD is 49 years.
You May Also Like
- APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 – Agriculture Officers
- APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 – DAO Jobs
- IPR AP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant PRO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Horticulture Officer Jobs
- AP Fire Dept. Drivers Recruitment 2018
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Assistant Vehicle Motor Inspectors Recruitment 2018
- GGH Guntur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
- IIT Tirupathi Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Recruitment 2018
- AP Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018
- RARISD Recruitment 2018 – LT, Social Worker & Driver Jobs
- Agriculture Department Kadapa Recruitment 2018 – MPEO Jobs
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- WCD Kurnool Recruitment 2018 – Anganwadi Helper & Worker Jobs
- DMHO Anantapuram Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurses, Hygienists & DEO
- Dr. YSR Horticultural University Recruitment 2018
- APAHD Recruitment 2018
- DCHS Ananthapur Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse & MO Jobs
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Assistant Jobs
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 – SCT SI ,RSI ,Deputy Jailor & Fire Officer Jobs
- AP Police SCT Recruitment 2018 – SCT SI (Civil) & RSI (AR & APSC) Jobs
- AP Police Fire Dept. Station Fire Officer Notification 2018
- AP Police Asst. Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
- AP Police Warder Recruitment 2018
- AP Police Deputy Jailor Recruitment 2018
- AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 – 300 SI & RSI Jobs
- AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 2723 Constable Jobs
- AP DSC Notification 2018
- AP Police Notification 2018 – Firemen & Driver Operators Jobs
- AP Police Recruitment 2018 – SI, Constable, Fireman, Dy Jailor & Warder Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Food Safety Officer (FSO) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Jobs
- Directorate of Medical Education (DME), AP Recruitment 2018 Notifications
According the department rules candidates will have monthly income.
Through 100 marks objective model test, based on the merit candidates will be hired.
Only offline mode of applications will be accepted. No other modes will be accepted for SSA Prakasam Dist Recruitment 2018. 15th December 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/110l48tRSDeiHTpJPVN56TrgNBMF8VWDl/view is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Ranaa Manpower And Placements Services , D. No-8-311, Kaddar Office Road, More Super Market, Mangamur Road, Ongole, Prakasam District-523002.
Candidates applying for KGBV send the applications to
Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Prakasam District.