Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: AP Police Warder Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 123 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 05th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th November 2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 06th January 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: AP Police Warder Application Form
AP Police Warder (Male & Women) Recruitment 2018 Notification Jobs
AP Police Recruitment Board has published notification for the recruitment of Warder Posts in Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are welcomed by Andhra Pradesh till 24th November 2018 for 123 vacancy. All Eligible and interested candidate who is looking for AP Govt. Jobs can Apply. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Total Number for the post for State Level Police Recruitment Board is 123 for Warder Posts
- Warder (Male)-100 Posts
- Warder ( Female) -23 Posts
Candidates those who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board can apply.
Height must not be less than 168 cm
Chest must not be less than 87 cm
Height must not be less than 152 cm
Weight must not be less than 45.5 kg
Minimum age to apply for Warder posts applicants is 18 years and maximum upper age limit is 30 years as on 01st July 2018. The aspirants who not born before than 2nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 2000 are only eligible to apply.
You May Also Like
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Fisheries Development Officer Jobs
- AP Deputy Executive Engineers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- AP Assistant Fisheries Recruitment 2019 Notification
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Junior Lecturer (JL) Jobs
- APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 – Agriculture Officers
- APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 – DAO Jobs
- IPR AP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant PRO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator Jobs
- APPSC Group II Books, Previous & Model Papers in Telugu
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test & Written Examination.
To Qualify PET Examination candidates have to go through 1 Mile run, Long run an 100 meters run.
The Applying Process will be based on Online Mode for AP Police Recruitment Board. 24th November is the last date to apply
The Exam Pattern for the Final Selection will be based on written examination which will be of 200 marks and candidates qualifying PET examination can only sit for final examination.
How to Apply Online?
http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
Application fee towards processing of application, PET/PMT and written examination is Rs.300 and for local candidates of AP SC/ST candidates is Rs.150/-