For the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh State, CM . Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu with a big heart has released out a notice which intends to provide Rs.1000/- as Nirudyoga Bruthi/ unemployment allowance. So, contenders those who are preparing for AP Govt Jobs it is one of the source to fulfill their needs. Aspirants must follow some terms and conditions strictly which is mentioned in the official notification. http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in is the official portal link for applicants.
Degree/ Polytechnic holders can apply for this scheme.
In between 22 to 35 years aged job seekers can gain the benefit of the scheme.
You May Also Like
- SSA AP Recruitment 2018 – 2, 379 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs through Outsourcing
- AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – FBO, ABO & FSO Jobs
- TMC AP Recruitment 2018
- CFW AP Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Andhra Pradesh Health Department Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Librarian & Laboratory Technician Jobs
- Vizag Customs Recruitment 2018 – Group-C Jobs
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – Contract Engineer Jobs
- IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2018
- ESIC Vijayawada Recruitment 2018 – AE & JE Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2018
- AP DSC Notification 2018
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Jr. Colleges Recruitment 2018
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 2 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 3 Notification 2018
- AP Police Recruitment 2018
- Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018
A monthly pay of Rs.1,000/- will be deposited in the applicants respective bank’s.
Mode of applying for AP Unemployment Beneficiary scheme is through online. 14th October 2018 is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in is the link to apply directly for job searchers.