AP Forest Dept Live Notifications & Important Dates
- Attention(18.04.2019): APPSC FRO Exam Date Postponed
- Official Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- ADV No: 10/2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 24
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st December 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30th December 2018
- Prelims Exam dates : 28th May 2019 (Forenoon)
- Date of Main Examination: Update Soon
AP Forest Department Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission again came up with a new job notification for filling of 24 forest range officer vacancies. Candidates will have screening test on 24th February 2019. So, candidates get ready to apply for APPSC Jobs notification. All the eligibility criteria, selection process and other information mentioned. Go through the official portal of APPSC https://psc.ap.gov.in/ before applying.
Number of carried forward and fresh forest range officer vacancies is 24.
Forest Range Officers in AP Forest Services
Carried Forward Vacancies
Candidates those who possessed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are only possible to apply.
Applicants those who have maximum age of 28 years as on 01st July 2018 can apply.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
APPSC FRO Physical Measurements
- Height-163 Cms
- Chest-84 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cms
- Applicant must be able to walk 25 Kms in 4 hours
- Height-150 Cms
- Chest-79 Cms, Expansion for 5 Cms
- Applicant must be able to walk 16 Kms in 4 hours
Candidates those who are recruited will have pay in between Rs.31, 460-84, 970/-
Written examination and interview will be conducted by the department in order to selected the contenders.
Mode of applying for APPSC FRO Recruitment is through online mode. 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(4dsb1nmqzli4wnnko4vvsr0n))/Default.aspx is the link to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.250/-, SC/ST is Rs.120/-
- APPSC Forest Range Officers Notification
- Direct Link to Apply: APPSC
Forest Range Officers Application form
- APPSC Forest Range Officer Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
Candidates will have written examination and main examination. Preliminary examination is of 150 marks. Duration of exam is 150 minutes. Part A (General Studies and Mental Ability & Mathematics) for 75 marks, Part-B (General Forestry) for 75 marks. Main Examination is for 600 marks. It consists of 5 papers.
AP Forest Range Officers Screening Test Pattern
AP FRO Main Exam (Degree Standard) Pattern
You May Also Like
- AP Postal MTS Recruitment 2019
- APPSC Forest Section Officers Notification
- APPSC Non-Gazetted Jobs Notification