AP State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department is in process to fill up 85 driver vacancies. The Department said that it is going to released out the complete notification with in one week. Already the AP Fireman and AP Station Fire Officer notifications had released. Now it is time to release out the Drivers employment notice. Applicants must hold a driving license to drive heavy and light vehicles. So, unemployed aspirants get ready to apply for AP Govt Jobs notification. http://fireservices.ap.gov.in/ is the official website candidates may continuously refer the portal to get whole data. The notification is not yet released but is will be released in days.
On 25th January 2019, AP Police Recruitment Board releases driver notification with 85 posts. It accepts application forms from suitable people in OFFLINE Mode. For more details you can go through the entire page.
Also Check Live AP Fire Driver Operators Notification
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Board: AP Police Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 85 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 29th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06th February 2019
- Application Submission Mode: OFFLINE
- Direct Link to Apply: AP Fire Dept Firemen & Driver Operator Jobs Application Form
Total number of vacancies to be filled by AP Fire Dept is 85 posts.
Name of the post: Driver
Applicants must be completed SSC or any other examinations recognized by the state government as being equivalent to SSC. For more details applicants can check the official notification.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01st July 2018 and age relaxation applicants can check the official notification.
- Height – 167.6 cms
- Chest – 86.3 cms
Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas Standards
- Height – 164 cms
- Chest – 83.80 cms
- Eye Sight
- Right Eye – 6/6
- Left Eye – 6/6
- Right Eye – 0/5
- Left Eye – 0/5
Selected applicants will get pay for Rs.21230 – 63010 (RPS-2015) and Special Pay of Rs.500/-.
Through examination and driving test applicants will be selected.
Applicants can download the application form through Offline mode at AP Fire Department Notification from 29th January 2019 to 06th February 2019 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
How to Download Application Form?
http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ Is the link applicants can download application form directly.
Kumar Vishwajeet, IPS, Chairman
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, and Mangalagiri.
You May Also Like
- AP Police Firemen Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- APPSC Jr. Assistant Cum Computer Assistants 2019 Notification
- APPSC ASO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Statistical Officers
- APPSC EO Recruitment 2019 – Executive Officer (Gr. III) Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Beat Officer (FBO) Jobs
- APPSC FSO Recruitment 2019 – Forest Section Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineer Jobs
- APPSC ABO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Beat Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Sericulture Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Legislative Officer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – English Reporters (Legislature) Jobs
- APPSC Economics & Statistical Service Dept Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Directors
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Telugu Reporters (Legislature)
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Research Officer Jobs
- AP Govt. Degree Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- AP Polytechnic Colleges Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Fisheries Development Officer Jobs
- AP Deputy Executive Engineers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- AP Assistant Fisheries Recruitment 2019 Notification
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Junior Lecturer (JL) Jobs
- APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 – Agriculture Officers
- APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 – DAO Jobs
- IPR AP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant PRO Jobs
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator Jobs
- APPSC Group II Books, Previous & Model Papers in Telugu
- APPSC Group-2 Prelims & Mains Syllabus in Telugu
- APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Horticulture Officer Jobs