AP Latest Govt Jobs Updates & Upcoming Notifications information is available on this page. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, then without any late go through this entire article. A worthful data that helps in your career growth is provided in the down segments.
- APSET Answer Key Released – Download Now
- AP Forest Department Recruitment – 2500 FBO, ABO Jobs
- APPSC going to release huge notifications in multiple departments – Click Here
Upcoming AP Govt Jobs Notifications 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Post Name||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|02.11.2019||AP SFC Various Manager Posts Recruitment 2019||38/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA||25.11.2019||More Details|
|01.11.2019||AP Police SI Recruitment 2019||340/ 12th Pass||Refer Notification||More Details|
|31.10.2019||AP Grama Volunteers Notification 2019||19,170/ 10th Pass||10.11.2019||More Details|
|26.10.2019||AP Grama Volunteers Notification 2019||9674/ 10th Pass/ Inter Pass||10.11.2019||More Details|
|25.10.2019||Cotton Corporation of India Limited Walk-in Interview 2019||-/ 8th/ 10th Pass||02.11.2019||More Details|
|23.10.2019||UCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2019||30/ 10th Pass||10.11.2019||More Details|
|21.10.2019||AP State Co-operative Bank Ltd CEO Recruitment 2019||Various/ Degree/ Diploma||04.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2019||2707/ 10th Pass||21.11.2019||More Details|
|14.10.2019||AP Village Volunteer Recruitment 2019||9648/ Refer Notification||Update Soon||More Details|
|12.10.2019||AP SFC Executive Director Recruitment 2019||01/ CA/ CMA/ MBA||25.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|24.09.2019||ISRO Jr RF & Research Associate Recruiment 2019||19/ Associate Degree||15.10.2019-17.10.2019||More Details|
|14.09.2019||Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019||Various/ 10th Pass||Update Soon||More Details|
|11.09.2019||APRCET Recruitment 2019||Various/ 10th Pass||16.09.2019||More Details|
|28.08.2019||APGV Bank Recruitment 2019||27/ Refer Notification||16.09.2019||More Details|
|19.08.2019||AP State Beverages Recruitment||12535/ Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
|19.08.2019||Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2019||22/ 10th Pass||31.08.2019||More Details|
|14.08.2019||DAVP AP & TS Meritorious Sports Persons Recruitment 2019||21/10+2 Pass||20.09.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019||95088/ 10th, Degree, PG||10.08.2019||More Details|
|29.07.2019||AP Lineman Recruitment 2019||9359/ 10th,Intermediate||Update Soon||More Details|
|29.07.2019||APSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019||5107/ 10th, ITI||Update Soon||More Details|
|29.07.2019||APEPDCL Energy Assistants Recruitment 2019||2463/ 10th, ITI||Update Soon||More Details|
|25.07.2019||AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification 2019||34,000/ Degree||10.08.2019||More Details|
|25.07.2019||Dredging Corporation of India Jobs 2019||42/ BE, B.Tech||07.08.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||Vizag Steel Plant Plant Jr. Trainee Notification 2019||559/ SSC, ITI||22.09.2019||More Details|
|19.07.2019||IIT Tirupati Engineer & Assistant Jobs 2019 Notification||38/ SSC, Degree||31.07.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager Jobs 2019||77/ Graduation||28.07.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||SSA Vizianagram PGT Recruitment 2019||75/ PG||12.07.2019||More Details|
|01.07.2019||RS Vidyapeetha Tirupati Teaching Jobs 2019||42/ Graduation, PG||09.08.2019||More Details|
|01.07.2019||RS Vidyapeetha Tirupati Non-Teaching Jobs 2019||22/ Degree, SSC||09.08.2019||More Details|
|01.07.2019||Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Dy.Executive Officer Jobs 2019||20/ Degree, Diploma||10.07.2019||More Details|
|01.07.2019||Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Executive Officer Recruitment 2019||03/ Degree||10.07.2019||More Details|
|26.06.2019||Srikakulam DCCB Bank Recruitment 2019||71/ Graduation||23.07.2019||More Details|
|24.06.2019||APVVP MO & Specialist Jobs 2019||22/ PG, MBBS, SSC||27.06.2019||More Details|
|21.06.2019||AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019||38/ Degree in Law||16.07.2019||More Details|
Candidates can see the latest upcoming AP Govt Notifications 2019 – 20 in the above table. So, check all the Latest AP Govt Jobs to apply before the closure date.
As you know, after the bifurcation of Telugu States, The opportunities for Andhra Pradesh natives have declined a lot. The Government of AP is busy in building capital “Amaravathi.” But it’s time for job seekers to raise, The newly-elected Chief Minister Sir. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra state has announced outstanding job opportunities. About 4.6 Lakh vacancies are going to be filled by the end of August 2019. It is the first time in History of both Telugu states to release out such a bulk number of Andhra Pradesh Jobs vacancy at a time. The Govt officials are in plan to bring out AP Grama Sachivalyam & Volunteer services throughout the state in a way to uplift the Government Schemes successfully. Look at more Latest APPSC Notifications 2020.
List of Departments in AP Jobs
As the Andhra Pradesh state stands 7th position in population, there are multiple departments to secure a job in the Government sector. We have listed all the available departments, check out.
- Agriculture & Cooperation
- Animal Husbandry & Fisheries
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies
- Departmental For Women, Children, Disabled & Senior Citizens
- Environment, Forests, Science & Technology
- General Administration
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Industries & Commerce
- Information Technology, Electronics & Communications
- Energy, Infrastructure & Investment
- Monitories Welfare
- Municipal Administration & Urban Development
- Panchyat Raj & Rural Development
- Public Enterprises
- School Education
- Skills Development, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Social Welfare
- Transport, Road & Buildings
- Water Resources
- Youth Advancements, Tourism & Culture
- Forest Department
- GENCO Limited
- Handicrafts Development Limited
- Health & Medical Housing Development Corporation
- Heavy Machinery & Engineering Limited
- Housing Board
- Industrial Development Corporation Limited
- Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited
- Mineral Development Corporation Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Limited
- Road Development Corporation
- State Agro Industries Development Corporation Limited
- State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
- State Financial Corporation
- State Housing Corporation Limited
- State Irrigation Development Corporation
- State Police Housing Corporation Limited
- State Seeds Development Corporation Limited
- Technology Services Limited
- Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- Leather Industries Development Corporation of AP Limited
- Northern Power Distribution Corporation Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Limited
Public Sevice Commissions
- Lokayukta & UPA Lokayukta
- State Legal Services Authority
- Judicial Academy
- Administrative Tribunal
- Public Service Commission
- Staff Election Commission
- Vigilance Commission
- Information Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Official Language Commission
- State Human Rights Commission
- Women’s Commission
- State Commission of SC’s & ST’s
Other Recruitment Board in India
- State Wise Police Recruitment 2019 – 20
- SSC Recruitment
- Postal Jobs in India
- State Wise Police Recruitment Notifications
- Railway Jobs 2019 – 20
- ESIC Recruitment
- BEL Jobs
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యొగాలు/ AP Government Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are thirsty in getting Latest Govt Jobs in AP, here is a piece of valuable information. As you know, to apply for any job, the applicant must possess related academic qualifications along with prescribed age which we made available for you on this page.
Educational Qualification for Government Jobs in AP
The educational qualification completely varies from post to post. The Government of AP state provides employment opportunities for candidates those who passed SSC/ 10+2/ ITI/ SSLC/ Degree/ MBBS/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ PG/ Ph.D in a recognized university.
Age Limit for Latest Govt Jobs in AP 2019 – 2020
Contenders whose age lies in between 18 to 62 years can actively take part in the Govt Jobs in AP Recruitment without fail.
Govt Jobs in AP – Selection Process
Let us have a look at familiar selection rounds that are conducted by the recruiters to filter out talented professionals.
- Written Examination (CBT or Offline)
- Screening/ Preliminary Test (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Objective/ Descriptive)
- Physical Standard/ Test
- Typing Test
- Medical Test
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Documents Verification Process
AP State Govt Jobs Application Process
It is entirely depends on the recruitment board. Sometimes they may ask you to send the application form in ONLINE mode sometimes in OFFLINE mode. So, you should send your application forms in the permitted dates only.
ONLINE Application Form Submission Process for Government Jobs in AP 2019 – 2020
- Go to the Respective Organization’s official web portal.
- On the home page, you can be able to find the Recruitment/ Careers Column,
- Click on the new notification that you are ready to apply.
- Complete your registration process if you are a new user.
- Use your new registration Id and password to log in.
- Tap on the available Apply Online Link.
- Fill out completely the form without any mistakes.
- Upload the documents and make a payment if needed.
- At last, take the printout of the application form.
How to Download the Application Form of Latest Govt Jobs in AP 2020?
- Aspirants may move on to the official website of a specific board.
- Click on the desired notification.
- Read it and know your eligibility.
- Tap on the Direct link to download the application form.
- Enter all your details in the empty columns.
- Attach the required documents and add the application fee demand draft if necessary.
- Send the application form at the respective address to reach on or before the last date.
List of Documents to Apply for AP State Govt Jobs 2020
- Community Certificate
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Degree/ Inter Marks Memos
- Residence Certificate
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Voter Id/ Passport/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Bank Passbook.
How to Prepare for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs?
In general, Everyone will have a kind of questions like How to Start my Preparation? Or How to Get Good Score? Or How to manage time in Exam Hall? Don’t worry, follow the below tricks that help you in attending the exam successfully.
- The first and foremost thing a participant should have is a presence of mind.
- Yes! Sit with a fresh mind and list out all the Exam Syllabus topics that you are going to attend.
- Point the harder topics from the list and make a proper time table.
- Give preference to the topics that you feel a bit difficult.
- Check for various study materials & books that are available on our site.
- Try to clear past exam question papers or mock test, which increases your confidence.
- Maintain sufficient sleep and food as well.
- Attend the exam with the whole preparation from your side.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth in AP
You can find a vast number of opportunities in various departments of AP State. In the upcoming months, there are multiple AP Govt Jobs 2019 notifications to release out. Incumbents get ready to apply for those Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs Recruitment soon.
The AP officials some times directly hire candidates based on their post-qualification experience through Walk-In Interviews. Stay in contact with us to know instant updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I apply for a Government Job?
Interested job seekers can visit our website Drona.in and check the recruitment that suits to your academic qualification and then apply.
- Is to possible for Non- Residents to Apply for AP Government Jobs?
Yes, of course, It depends on the Recruitment board. If there is an allotment of vacancies for non-locals then you can apply.
- What is the AP State Govt Jobs Age Relaxation?
The age relaxation for applicants varies from department to department. Yet, there is additional relaxation for Backward category candidates.
- What should I carry to the Certificate Verification Process?
You should carry all your academic qualification documents, residence certificate, Identity proof and other original documents to the venue.
- How can know that My Profile has been Created?
Instantly you will receive a Pop-Up message indicating that your profile has been created or else you can find Profile Status is complete.
- Is it possible to make changes or corrections in my profile?
In some cases, you are able to make changes. But in other cases, if you want to make any changes, you should write an mail with proof of your changing reason.
AP Govt Jobs Through Drona.In
Drona.In is an authentic platform that always contributes Latest News for Unemployed citizens of the AP State. You are satisfied with the information we provided in the above modules. You can also find out specific board Syllabus & Previous Papers Pdf free of cost.
The various recruitment fields are like Court, Municipal, Electrical, Postal, Railway etc. The main intention to create this page is to update A to Z AP Employment News to people looking for.
For more information of AP Govt Jobs 2019 – 2020 notifications visit the official website https://www.ap.gov.in/