AIIMS Jodhpur Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification for 16 Non-Academic Jr Resident posts|
|Total Number of Positions||16 Vacancies|
|Date of Walkin Interview||27th February 2018|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has decided to conduct walk-in interview on 27th February 2018 to fill up Non-Academic Junior Resident (clinical) on contract basis for period of one year. So, contenders those who are eligible may appear for the walk-in interview. For more details applicants may log on to official site https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Total no. of posts released by AIIMS Jodhpur is 16 for Non-Academic Junior Residents (Clinical).
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification for 122 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 at Jodhpur for Soldier Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification for 75 Professors
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification For 1958 Engineer Jobs (Retired Employees) in Jodhpur
The above post applicants must complete MBBS from the MCI recognized institute and applicants must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
The age limit for applicants is 30 years and for SC/ST candidates the age relaxation is 5 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates as Junior Resident post will get pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.5,400/- + NPA plus other allowance.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview session.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application process
Candidates may apply through online.
Application fee for UR and OBC applicants is Rs.1,000/-
Date of Walk-In Interview
Candidates may appear for the interview on 27.02.2018 and the reporting time is 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
Medical Superintendent Office, 2nd floor, OPD block, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Documents to be carried while attending interview
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Certificate showing dob
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th certificates
- MBBS mark sheets
- Any other relevant documents.