AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Conducting Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Job designation: Junior Resident
- Total No. of Vacancies: 89 Posts
- Advt. No: F.07/2019-Acad.I
- Category: All India Government Jobs
- Notification Published date: 20th July 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: 3rd August 2019
- Date for displaying the names eligible candidates for Counseling on the official portal: 8th August 2019 at 4.00 pm.
- Walk-in-Interview date & time: 13th August 2019 at 9.00 am.
- Application mode: Offline
- Official portal: https://www.aiims.edu
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has issued AIIMS Recruitment 2019 Notification for the recruitment of candidates for Junior Resident posts in the following departments. Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi can grab this chance & send the application form to the given address on or before 3rd August 2019. Eligible candidates have to appear for Walk-in-interview or counselling which will be held on 13th August 2019 at 9.00 am.
Here we have presented the full information regarding AIIMS Delhi JR Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, interview dates, venue, etc.
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Junior Resident.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 89 Posts
The department-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Burns And Plastic Surgery-5
- Community Medicine-2
- EHS- 1
- Emergency Medicine- 43
- Emergency Medicine (Tc)- 7
- Nephrology- 1
- Neurosurgery (Tc)- 2
- Neuroradiology- 1
- Orthopaedics (Tc)-1
- Paediatrics (Casualty)-3
- Radiology (Tc)-1
- Surgery (Tc)-17
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- See the official notification attached below.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Walk-in-Interview/ Counseling.
- Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)
AIIMS Jr Resident Application Process
Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form from official websites i.e, www.aiims.edu, www.aiims.ac.inand www.aiimsexams.org. The offline application form is also obtained from Academic Section from 10:00 am to 04.00 pm on all working days and from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon on Saturday. Then, send the duly filled application form to the undersigned latest by 03.08.2019(Saturday) by 12:00 noon.
How to fill the Application form?
- Applicants can click on the direct link attached below (from Useful links).
- Read the AIIMS Junior Resident notification details carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then, send the filled application form to the given address before the last date.
The Counselling of candidates for allotment of these posts will be held on 13/08/2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 am in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidate should bring all Original Certificates – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidate is permitted to appear for the Interview.
- Venue: Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Walk-in Date & Time: 13th August 2019 09:00 AM
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: AIIMS Delhi JR Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 42
- Walk-In Interview: 06th September 2018
AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Walk-In Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi is planning to conduct walk-in interview to fill up Junior Resident posts in blood bank, burns and plastic surgery, community medicine, emergency medicine, neurosurgery, psychiatry, radiotherapy and Surgery departments. So, contenders those who are eligible may attend the interview. https://www.aiims.edu is the link for applicants more details.
Total number of Junior Resident posts is 42. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
- Blood Bank-02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery-05
- Community Medicine-02
- Dermatology & Venereology-01
- Emergency Medicine-13
MBBS or other equivalent holders from a recognized university and having one year experience can apply.
You May Also Like
- DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Computer Programmer, LT & Attendant Jobs
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Internee Nurse Jobs
- MMTC Recruitment 2018 – Deputy Manager Jobs
- SDMC Recruitment 2018 – 166 Teachers (Nursery) Jobs
- DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident (Regular) Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Software Developer, Executive Assistant & Consultant Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – IT Resource Person Jobs
Selected candidates as JR will get pay of Rs.56,100/-
AIIMS Delhi through interview session will select the candidates.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 06th September 2018 candidates can attend the interview for AIIMS Delhi recruitment at below venue.
Jawaharlal Auditorium/ Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.