GMC Nalgonda Junior Resident Jobs 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Government Medical College, Nalgonda
- Job Designation: Junior Resident, Senior Resident
- Notification Number: 158/GMC/NLG/2019
- Total Number of Posts: 38
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Notification Release Date: 10th October 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Applications: 17th October 2019
- Walk-in-interview Date: 17th October 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List, Walk-in-interview
- Job Type: Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Work Location: Nalgonda
- Official Site: http://dme.telangana.gov.in/index.php
Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment 2019
Government of Telangana, Government Medical College, Nalgonda is conducting the recruitment for the eligible and talented intenders. Through this recruitment 38 vacancies for Junior Resident, Senior Resident posts are going to be filled. Job seekers should ensure eligibility and send the application forms by the end date.
Aspirants can go through educational qualifications, vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application process details of Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment in the following sections. Applicants must attend for the walk-in-interview as part of the recruitment process.
GME Nalgonda Vacancies
- Junior Resident: 30
- Senior Resident: 08
- Total: 38
- Senior Resident: Contenders must have completed MD / MS / DNB Degree Or Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident: Should have finished MBBS degree.
- Maximum Age Limit:
- Junior Resident: 65 Years
- Senior resident: 45 Years
- Senior Resident: Rs. 46,000/-
- Junior Resident: Rs. 28500/-
Government Medical College Nalgonda Selection Process
Eligible and interested job seekers can submit the filled applications along with the xerox copies of the documents to the below address on or before 17th October 2019, 10:30 AM. Individuals must report the interview venue by 11:00 AM.
The Principal, Government Medical College, Nalgonda, Near RTC Bus stand,
You Can Also Like