Note: There are no active Goa Forest Department Jobs. On this page, we will update the latest news regarding the Goa Forest jobs.
|Name of the Board||Goa Forest Department |
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Dy. Conservator of Forests, Zoo Manager, Sub-Divisional Forest Officer & Others|
|Job Type||Goa Govt Jobs|
Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2021
Golden opportunity for all Job Seekers, who are willing to Join in a government organization with the best Salary packages. Drona.in is your Search engine for all Goa Forest Department Jobs. Be the First to explore the whole page. Here you can find all Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2021 jobs, for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. They can apply for jobs directly from the official link given on this page. We have updated all the Forest Department Jobs of Goa and how you have to apply for those jobs in this Link. We suggest you check this page for all details regarding Goa Forest Department Jobs 2021.
Drona.in is the one-stop solution for all jobs regarding Goa Forest Department, we make sure that you won’t miss any job alert. We suggest candidates on all recruitment updates on Goa forest Jobs. On this page, you will get to know what all are the education Qualifications required, the Interview process, who they will shortlist, application fee, salary packages, exam pattern, and many more. Go through the complete page before applying, subscribe to Drona.in to get all government job notifications.
How Many Types of Jobs are there in Goa Forest Department?
- Principal Secretary.
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forest.
- Conservator of Forests. (Conservation)
- Conservator of Forests (Wildlife & Eco-Tourism).
- Assistant Conservator of Forests.
- Sub-Divisional Forest Officer.
- Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests.
- Dy. Conservator of Forests.
- The principal of Forest Training School.
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Research & Utilization)
- Zoo Manager.
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Planning & Statistics)
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Head Quarters)
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Social Forestry, Parks & Garden)
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Soil Conservation)
- Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Working Plan)
- Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests.
- Range Forest Officer.
- Forest Guard
What is the Eligibility for Goa Forest Jobs?
The commission will consider your Eligibility according to the details given by you in the online application. And the original Documents produced by you During the Interview process.
What is the Goa Forest Jobs Selection Procedure?
Depending on the jobs, GPSC will conduct the following rounds
- Written Tests,
- Physical Tests,
- Group Discussions,
Types of Weightage
- Weightage for Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Scheduled tribes, and other Backward classes. (SC & ST & OBC).
- A person with Disability (PwD).
- Weightage for candidates who are ex-servicemen.
- Weightage for candidates who are children of freedom fighters.
How are you Shortlisted for Goa Forest Jobs?
If the number of applications received is more than the vacant posts. It is not possible to interview all the candidates. The eligible candidates are considered as 1:5 according to the Recruitment rules. That is for each post five persons were shortlisted for the Interview.
In the Interview they will see:
- Percentage of marks scored in the Exam.
Where Do You have to attend the Goa Forest Posts Interview?
The Grad Selected for the Interview, have to attend the Interview at the HeadQuarters of the commission or another place given in the call letter.
What is the Goa Forest Vacancies Appointment Process?
Remember that your Appointment process will be done by the government of Goa, but not the commission. The commission recommends the state government only the selected candidate name and other details.
How to apply for a Goa Forest Posts Medical Fitness Test?
It is better that only selected candidates can opt for the Medical Fitness test, before their Joining or appointment. If you are found medically unfit for that position, you are not eligible for that Job.
How are Certificates verified?
The certificates submitted by you in the Interview process are checked by the commission, whether they are genuine or fake, before your appointment.
Do you know your Appointment Date?
The appointment orders will be issued by the state government. Joining Date and time will be mentioned in that appointment letter. We suggest you follow the appointment letter before joining.
What are the higher Qualifications?
- Preferred Experience.
- Documents genuine or not.
- What is their category weightage for that particular post?
How to Apply Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the official link.
- You can see Instructions Tab, in that you can see How to apply online.
- Hit on that option. It will take you to a page for Registration.
- For applying for Goa Forest Department jobs, First, you have to hit on the “Register Button”
- Then you have to give your User name. After that, you have to type your Email ID, mobile number, password, and then hit on the Sign-Up option.
- You get OTP as SMS and Email, enter the OTP, and hit the Verify button your Registration will be finished. ( If you already registered hit on Login Button)
- Then you have to apply for the post you want. The website will guide you in filling in all the details regarding the post.
- After completing the application process, get a hand out for Future purposes.
- From your Login Credentials, you can see what are the posts you applied and you can download the Hall Tickets.
- If you are unable to download the hall tickets, they have to report to the office of the commission.
What is the Salary Structure of Goa Forest Officers?
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests - Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400
- Conservator of Forests - Rs. 1,31,100-2,16,600
- Assistant Conservator of Forests - Rs. 56,100-1,77500
- Range Forest Officer - Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400
- Forest Guard - Rs. 10,000 to 18,000
What is the Goa Forest Dept Posts Application Fee?
- 1000 for General Category candidates
- 500 for SC, ST, OBC
- 500 for PwD and EX- Servicemen.
Documents Needed to Upload with Goa Forest Online Application
- Passport size photograph (scanned)
- Signature (scanned)
What are the Job Profiles of Goa Forest Officers?
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
- He will be the Responsible officer, who manages all the works related to Forest, wildlife, and Environment like working plans, Forest operations & fire protection.
- He was also called as PCCF, submits an annual forest administration report to the government, he also check the plans sanctioned by the government.
- Transfer of Gazetted officers is done by the Government under his observation.
Conservator of Forests
- He was considered as the Deputy Inspector General of Forests.
- Works with reports related to External projects, check the nursery plantation in states.
Conservator of Forests (Wildlife & Eco-Tourism)
- He will be the responsible person, for all the Information Technology and Communications works in the forest. Monthly Video conferences are done with field offices for reviewing purposes.
- He plays the main role in Developing Heritage buildings, Van Vihar, and Heritage sites.
Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Responsible for attending all court cases in his range, annual data administration report correctness, markings Done by sawmills, and commercial markings done by range officers.
- He has to evaluate nurseries and plantations.
Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
- He works with Disaster Management, offers the best plans for River Basin Catchment treatment plans and Implementation of Projects.
- He does the work assigned by PCCF. Organize Annual, Quarterly, review meetings.
Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Research & Utilization)
- He works with the Research Department of Forest.
- Coordinates with University Departments related to the forest. Works with any work assigned by PCCF.
Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- He was the Responsible person for Monitoring and Evaluating all the Development works related to forests, that includes the government schemes.
- Checking the Nursery & Plantation, finance & Planning works. Organize Review meetings. Has to submit half-yearly reports to the PCCF, work with any other work given by PCCF.
Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Planning & Statistics)
- He Prepares the administrative reports, Forest Statistics, brochures related to the plantation.
- He updates the Departmental websites and does work assigned by PCCF.
Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Soil Conservation)
- Works with water conservation and Soil matters.
- Make reports on land resources. He has to submit, yearly, half-yearly reports to PCCF.
Dy. Conservator of Forests. (Working Plan)
- Checking & Monitoring working Plan Implementation.
- Entries related to Revenue Records, approval & Scrutiny of felling programs.
- Maintaining, designs, maps, of boundary pillars. Organize meetings and submit reports to PCCF. Do work given by PCCF.
Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
- He Trains the front-line staff.
- Submits reports to PCCF.
- Organize review meetings.
- Monitor the scheme related to Forests.
- Coordinate with other research institutions.
- Works with state and central schemes & projects.
- Do any work given by PCCF.
- He will be responsible for all the aspects regarding the total management of the Zoo.
- He has to focus on all the locations of the Zoo Include Zoo Operations, budgets regarding Zoo, and many more.
Range Forest Officer
- He will be the responsible officer, for all the Government property in the forest and works with all his subordinates to complete his assigned works.
How to Get a Job in the Goa Forest Department?
Getting Job in the Goa Forest Department is not an Easy Task. But if you follow the steps below, it will be more useful for getting Jobs.
- First thing bookmark this page for getting all alerts Regarding Goa Forest Department Jobs.
- In this article, we have given the details regarding the syllabus. Aspirants can follow the Goa forest dept exam syllabus.
- We have suggested the best books for your preparation once go through them. Practising previous Questions is the most important task in your daily preparation.
- Make a note, how much are you spending on every question.
- If any online Mock Tests are available, once attend them.
- Preparing early is the best task, so don’t wait for the notification. If you solve previous question papers, you will get clarity on what are questions they will ask from the syllabus you are studying.
What is the Exam Pattern for Goa Forest Department Jobs?
- The exam pattern will be a Written Test. The Written Test will be in the Form of CBRT. That is a Computer Based Recruitment Test.
- The Question Paper will be in Multiple Question & Answer Type.
- You will get up to 60 Questions according to the Syllabus.
- You have to select the correct answer on the computer.
- If you qualify in the written test, they may call you for a Practical test, physical efficiency test.
How to get Goa Forest Dept Jobs Exam Syllabus?
- As the same, when you land on the homepage of GPSC.
- Hit on the Recruitment Tab, in that you can choose a syllabus option.
- When you click on that option, it will take you to a page with Different Syllabus links.
- In the search bar type Forest or Similar words, related to your post.
- It will show you syllabus links, hit on the Download button, your exam syllabus will be downloaded.
- Check this syllabus, before you start preparing for the exam.
What is the Syllabus of Goa Forest Jobs?
General English including Grammar
- Correct English Usage
- Fill in the Blank, Synonyms,
- Antonyms, Selecting Words & Phrases
- One Word Substitutes, etc.
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Objective Arithmetic.
- Problems based on ages, Volumes and Surface Areas, Ratio and
- Proportion, Time and Work; Speed, Time and Distance, etc.
- Current Affairs and Events of National and International Importance.
- Questions related to the subject matter of the post applied.
What are the best books preferred for Goa Forest Jobs?
Where can we take the Goa Forest Dept Jobs Mock Tests?
Hit on the official Web link given on this page. On the Recruitment Tab, click on Apply Online select group A & B post or Group c posts. A page opens with different options, hit on mock tests. A page will be opened, in that hit on “Click for mock test”, a page opens to enter your Email ID. Enter your Email ID and hit on Login. The website shows you the remaining process for the mock test.
Where to Check my Goa Forest Exam Centre?
- Hit on the official Link.
- It will take you to the Public service commission page of Goa.
- On that page, you can see Recruitment Button, hit on it.
- It will show Different Options for Students, in that hit on Advertisements.
- It will take you to a page of Advertisements lists.
- On that page, you can see a search bar, in that type your post name or Forest. Or select the page you want for applying for the post.
- When you select the advertisement you want, it will show the link to Download.
- After Downloading PDF File, you can see the exam centre for the post you applied for, what the Timings are, and others.
How to check your Goa Forest Exam Results?
After completing the written CBRT test, GPSC will release results after a few days from the exam completion date. To Check Results, Pupils have to go to the official web link. In the Recruitment tab from below, they can see the Results option. Hit on that option. It will show you Different Results links. On that page on the search bar, type Forest, or Job you applied. It will show you the results links. In that select, the result for the post applied and hit on Download. A PDF file will be Downloaded. In that PDF you can check your Result by searching Name.
What are the Goa Forest Exam Qualifying Marks?
- General category - 60%
- OBC/PwD/CFF category - 55%
- SC/ST category - 50%
- General category - 50%
- OBC/PwD/CFF category - 45%
- SC/ST category - 40%
Instructions to Follow by Applicants
- Do Not Provide False Documents.
- If you found any inaccuracy in your Documents, kindly provide the details.
- If the candidate has multiple names, he has to submit suitable proof.
- If a candidate does any misbehaviour in Exam hall, he will be disqualified for writing the exam for that post. Maybe permanently disqualified or for a certain period.
- So be patient while writing your exam, it is a matter of your Job.
- Government of Goa
- Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest
- Goa Van Bhavan
- Forest Department
- Altinho, Panaji Goa. 403001
- Phone: 0832-2492533
- Email: email@example.com
I think our article has given the Required Data about Goa Forest Department jobs, subscribe to Drona.in for more updates, have any words for us kindly comment below.