Goa Public Service Service Commission is going to organize a screening test to select the right candidates for the Goa PSC Veterinary Officer, MO, Jr Scale Officer & Other posts. Candidates should carry the exam call letter to take the test. The Goa PSC Veterinary Officer admit card download link will remain soon active.
Goa PSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Name of the recruitment board: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)
- Job role: Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer, and other posts
- Vacancy count: 74 posts
- Advert Number: 01/2020
- Job Type: State Government Jobs
- Starting date to apply: 9th January 2020
- Closing date: 24th January 2020
- Application process: Online
- Official web portal: goa.gov.in
Goa PSC VO Exam Admit Card 2020
Here is terrific news for the candidates who are looking for the Goa PSC veterinary officer admit card. The GPSC exam hall ticket downloads direct link will be available on its website, i.e. www.goa.gov.in. Applicants of Goa PSC recruitment have to submit the correct login details to get the call letter. Otherwise, you can’t get it.
After getting the exam hall ticket, you have to verify the details printed on it. If any error finds then immediately contact the authorized person to make necessary changes. Along with the exam call letter, you have to carry valid ID proof.
GPSC Junior Scale Officer & Others Exam Date 2020
The exam date for the recruitment of Goa PSC Veterinary officer, medical officer and others has not announced yet. The Goa Public Service Commission is not responsible for providing alerts regarding the exam date. It may release the exam date notice one week before the exam along with the admit card.
How Can I Download goa.gov.in PSC Admit Card 2020 Online
- Candidates recommended opening the official website of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Reach the Home Page
- Click on the Citizen
- Find the recruitment and open it
- Search for the Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer, CDPO and other exams call letter download links
- Choose the required one and open
- Enter the login details
- Press Submit
- You will redirect to the download page of admit card
- Take a hard copy of it error-free
- Keep it safe and bring to the exam centre
What Details Required To Download Goa PSC VO Admit Card 2020?
- Application ID or User Name
- Date of birth or password
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020
Goa PSC started a recruit to fill the available vacant positions. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Sarkari Naukri can find the official advt regarding this recruitment on its website. There are 74 medical officers, veterinary officer, and other posts are going to fill under this notice. Use this fantastic opportunity to grab the Goa Government Jobs. The application submission last date and starting date are 24th January 2020 and 9th January 2020. For more clarification, you can visit the authorized website.
goa.gov.in Selection Rounds
A screening (written test) and oral examination will conduct to maintain a fair and transparent recruitment process and select the best one.
- Candidates are recommended to follow the below exam pattern to crack the test.
- A competitive written test will be organized for the 250 marks
- There are two papers in the exam
- Part A question will be on General Intelligence, reasoning and numerical aptitude
- The exam duration is 60 minutes for
- Part A is for 50 maks
- Part B is on Basics of Indian Constitution, Governance and Administration
- It is for 75 marks with the time duration of 120 minutes
- Part C will be on the topics of General knowledge and current affairs
- 75 marks will allot for Part C with 120 minutes duration
- Part D held on English Comprehension
- 50 marks are for Part D
- The Time duration is 90 minutes
Particulars presented on the Goa Veterinary Officer Admit Card
- Name of the exam and conducting organization
- Exam date, centre, time
- Candidates signature, photo, address and personal details
- Exam instructions
ID Proofs Required
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID