GNDU Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)
- Number of Vacancies: 30
- Mode of Application: Online
- Post Names: Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor, Security Officer, Physiotherapist and others
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 14th October 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Applications: 04th November 2019
- End Date for Sending The Hard Copy of the Applications: 11th November 2019
- Selection Process: Practical and Written Test
- Job Type: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Amritsar
- Official Site: http://online.gndu.ac.in/index.aspx
GNDU Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
GNDU Recruitment 2019 Notification is issued by the Guru Nanak Dev University to fill 20 vacancies. The recruitment board invites online applications for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Director Physical Education, Security Officer, Assistant Director of Physical Education (Men), Officer on Special Duty, Coaches, Physiotherapist, Watch and Ward Supervisor posts.
Interested job seekers can use this opportunity and submit the applications for GNDU Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies by the end date. Candidates can get the complete details about the GNDU Notification 2019 such as eligibility conditions, salary, application process at the official site.
online.gndu.ac.in Coach Vacancies 2019
- Post Names: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Director Physical Education, Security Officer, Assistant Director of Physical Education (Men), Officer on Special Duty, Coaches, Physiotherapist, Watch & Ward Supervisor.
- Total Number of Posts: 30
Post wise detailed GNDU vacancies 2019 are mentioned here.
- Professor: 1
- Associate Professor: 8
- Assistant Professor: 6
- Deputy Director Physical Education: 1
- Security Officer: 1
- Assistant Director of Physical Education (Men): 1
- An officer on Special Duty: 3
- Coaches: 7
- Physiotherapist: 1
- Watch & Ward Supervisor: 2
- Total: 30
GNDU Teaching, Non-Teaching Advertisement Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Maximum Age Limit are provided at the official notifications. Contenders must fulfil the requirements to apply for the various posts.
The phases of the selection procedure are as follows
- Practical and Written Test
- Professor: ₹37400-67000+10000 AGP
- Associate Professor: ₹37400-67000+9000 AGP
- Assistant Professor: ₹15600-39100+6000 AGP
- Deputy Director Physical Education: ₹15600-39100+8000 GP
- Security Officer: ₹10300-34800+4200 GP
- Assistant Director of Physical Education (Men): ₹15600-39100+6000 AGP
- The Officer on Special Duty: ₹50,000 per Month
- Coaches: ₹10300-34800+3800 GP
- Physiotherapist: ₹10300-34800+3200 GP
- Watch & Ward Supervisor: ₹5910-20200+2000 GP
With the release of GNDU Notification, willing job hunters can apply online for the GNDU Recruitment 2019 on or before 4th November 2019. Contenders must send the print of applications, supporting documents to Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.) without fail.
The application fee can be paid online.
For Posts 1 to 7:
- Gen/ OBC: ₹1180
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: ₹590
For Posts 8 to 10
- Gen: ₹944 (including GST)
- SC/ST & PWD: ₹472
Other Govt Jobs