GMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Adv No: GMRC/HR/RECT/TECH.&TRAINING&NON-TECH./Nov-2019/01
- Post Name: Manager, Assistant Manager, and Other posts
- Selection Process: Merit List, Interview
- Application Starting Date: 13th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 12th December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 44
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Anywhere in Gujarat
- Official Site: http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
GMRC MEGA Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019-20
Gujarat Metro Rail has recruiting candidates for the positions of Manager, Assistant Manager, and other posts in different wings. These posts are purely on the contractual basis for a minimum of 3 years to 5 years. Apart from the pay other benefits also be paid as per the company policy.
GMRC Job Vacancies
- For Project Wing – General Manager(Electrical), General Manager (Telecom & Signalling), General Manager (Finance), Joint General Manager (Rolling Stock) and other posts.
- For O&M Wing – Deputy General Manager (Traction), Deputy General Manager (Signalling), Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock) and other posts.
- For Training Institute – Manager (Training), Sr. Section Engineer (Signalling and Telecom), Sr. Supervisor (Operations) and other posts.
For Project Wing – General Manager (Electrical)
- Education: B.E/B. Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with a minimum of 20 years relevant post qualification experience in planning design, preparation of technical specification, etc., Candidates from the private sector should have relevant experience with minimum CTC of Rs. 20 lakhs
- Age: 58 years
General Manager (Finance)
- Education: A Commerce graduate and MBA specialization in Finance
- Experience: Minimum 20 years of experience in post-qualification executive grade experience in areas like Project Finance, Finance, Accounting and Audit Systems, and Procedures, etc.,
- Age: 58 years
For O&M Wing – Deputy General Manager (Traction)
- Education: B.E or B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Design, Preparation of Technical Specification, etc.,
- Desirable: Working in modern urban metro rail with 750 DC third rail traction
- Age: 45 years
- Education: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical discipline or Graduate from any recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 9 years of relevant post-qualification experience in Metro rail Operations
- Desirable: 3 years of executive experience
- Age: 38 years
For Training Institute – Manager (Training)
- Education: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics from a Govt recognized university
- Experience: 9 years of relevant experience in Metro rail operations & Maintenance
- Age: 38 years
Sr. Section Engineer (Signalling & Telecom)
- Education: Diploma course in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications discipline from Govt recognized institute.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience in signaling & telecom system operations & Maintenance.
- Age: 32 years
(For more information go through the official notification)
Selection Process for GMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Candidates are shortlisted based on their merit in academics and the call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates with Time, Date and Venue.
GMRC Assistant Manager Application Process
Interested candidates can apply online by uploading the necessary attachments merged in one single PDF file on or before 12th December 2019.
GMRC MEGA Pay Scale
For Project Wing
- General Manager – Rs. 120000/- to 280000/-
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 70000/- to 200000/-
Training & Institute
- Manager(Training) – Rs. 60000/- to Rs.180000/-
(For more information about pay-scale go through the official notification)