GMC Jammu, inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 130 vacancies. Send the form to the GMC, Jammu along with specified documents before 29th March 2020. Go through the complete article for precise details regarding the GMC, Jammu Jobs 2020.
Govt Medical College, Jammu Staff Nurse Notification 2020 – Overview
- Recruitment Board Name: Government Medical College, Jammu
- Notification Number: 03 OF 2020
- Posts Name: Staff Nurse (Senior & Junior Grade Nurse) & ANM/ FMPHM
- Vacant Posts Count: 130
- Application Submission Starting Date: 19th March 2020
- Application Form Closing Date: 29th March 2020
- Job Category: Jammu Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Delhi
- Application Process: Online
- State Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Website: http://www.gmcjammu.nic.in/
- Sarkari Naukri
Latest Staff Nurse & ANM Jobs In Jammu Govt Medical College 2020
The Govt. Medical College Jammu has released an advt 03 OF 2020 to fill the staff nurse (Senior Grade Nurse), Staff Nurse (Junior Grade Nurse) and ANM/ FMPHM jobs. Candidates looking for latest govt jobs in Jammu can utilize this wonderful employment opportunity to place in the govt sector.
Candidates who are a permanent resident of UT and J&K are eligible to apply for Jammu Staff Nurse Jobs. Selected candidates will be placed in Govt Medical College Jammu and its associated hospitals for a period of one year. It can be extendable up to 6 years on the basis of his or her performance. Check eligibility conditions, salary, selection process and other required information in the following sections.
GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 – 130 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse (Senior & Junior Grade Nurse) & ANM/ FMPHM
Vacancy count: 130
Post wise vacancies
- Sr. Staff Nurse/ Senior Grade Nurse – 45
- Jr. Staff Nurse/ Senior Grade Nurse – 75
- ANM./ FMPHW – 10
GMC, Jammu Notification for 130 Jobs – Eligibility Conditions
Postulants who are willing to apply for the GMC, Jammu staff nurse & ANM jobs have to fulfil the following academic and age limit requirements.
- Sr. Staff Nurse/ Senior Grade Nurse Posts: Candidates should possess 10+2 or above education qualification with B.S.C nursing from a recognised university or state level education board.
- Jr. Staff Nurse/ Senior Grade Nurse Posts: Postulants who have the 10+2 or above education qualification with Diploma in nursing from recognised board or university.
- ANM/ FMPHW posts: Candidates must have matric qualification from any recognised university with multi-purpose health worker training certificate from recognised institute or family planning centre.
Candidates, age should be as follows at the time of application filling
- Maximum – 63 years
- Minimum – 18 years
Selection Process For GMC Jammu Jobs 2020
Best and talented candidates will be selected for the posts of sr, staff nurse, jr. staff nurse and ANM based on their performance in Interview or Written Test.
GMC Jammu Staff Nurse ANM Jobs Salary
The Government Medical College, Jammu fixed the salary for the posts of staff nurse and ANM as follows.
- Sr. Staff Nurse/ Sr Grade Nurse – Level 6
- Jr. Staff Nurse/ Sr Grade Nurse – Level 4
- ANM./ FMPHW – Level 2
Application Fee For Jammu Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020
The application fee is not specified in the official advertisement.
How To Apply For GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020 for ANM Posts
The Application process is completely offline. Candidates have to send the application along with required documents to the GMC, Jammu. We provided the detailed step by step procedure to apply for GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Jobs 2020. The last date to send the application form is 29th March 2020. The GMC, Jammu starts to receive the staff nurse and ANM application form from 19th March 2020.
Steps To Fill The GMC Jammu Staff Nurse & ANM Jobs 2020
- Candidates have to open the Government Medical College, Jammu
- http://www.gmcjammu.nic.in/ is the link
- Open the above link
- On the Home Page, search for the ADVERTISEMENT FOR POST OF STAFF NURSES ON ACADEMIC ARRANGEMENT BASIS IN GMC, JAMMU.
- Click on the link
- Then official advt will be opened on the screen
- Read the complete notification
- Download the application form
- Take a print of it on the A4 size paper
- Application form should be filled on the computer only. Handwritten applications will be rejected
- Send it to the following address along with supporting documents.
- Along with with the GMC, Jammu application form, enclose self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs 5/- postal stamp.
- Date of birth certificate
- Academic & technical qualification certificates (All years or semesters marks sheets)
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Experience certificate (if required)
Q. What is the last date to send Jammu Govt college staff nurse application form?
Ans. 29th March 2020 is the last date to apply for GMC, Jammu Jobs.
Q. What is the selection process of GMC, Jammu staff nurse recruitment?
Ans. The GMC, Jammu will be conducted the interview or written test to select the required candidates. It will be intimated later.
Q. GMC, Jammu Staff nurse Application form Postal Address?
Ans. Applicants can send your application to the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals, GMC, Jammu.
Q. Is, the application process is online or offline?
Ans. He Jammu Staff nurse and ANM application process are entirely offline. Download the application form and fill it using a computer and take a printout.