Gadag District Court Notifications & Important Dates
- Court Name: Gadag District Court
- No. of Vacancies: 42
- Post Name: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: 30/01/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11/03/2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/gadag
- Look into more Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019
Gadag District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for Peon, Typist & Steno
Gadag District Court of Karnataka is ready to invite application forms from job searchers of its state to work as peon, driver, stenographer, typists etc. Aspirants who are interested can submit their applications through “online”. The acceptance of applications closes by 11th March 2019. Here is the official website portal https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/gadag provided to download complete job notification and go through below provided Latest Employment News information.
Overall 42 contenders have to be filled in Gadag District Court. Post wise vacancies number mentioned below.
- Driver-01 Post
- Process Server-05 Posts
- Peon-12 Posts
- Typist-Copyist-02 Posts
- Typists-10 Posts
- Stenographer-12 Posts
Contenders who just passed 7th standard can apply for peon post and for rest of the posts the qualification is SSLC or its equivalent.
Along with the qualification candidates must also require
- Typist-Copyist: Must pass Junior Typewriting both in Kannada and English.
- Typist: Senior Type Writing in Kannada and English languages.
- Stenographer: Senior Shorthand & Senior Typewriting pass is needed to apply.
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- Maximum age for general category applicants is 35 years, OBC is 38 years and SC/ST is 40 years.
Salary for selected candidate as follows.
- Process Server-Rs.19950-37900/-
As per the given advertisement the hiring of candidates will be fully based on written test and interview
To who are going to apply for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2019, candidates possessed all the above criteria may start their registration process through ONLINE mode. From 30th January 2019 to 11th March 2019 contenders can apply online by uploading all the necessary documents which are mentioned in the notification.
How to Apply Online?
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/gadag-onlinerecruitment is the Gadag Online recruitment link to apply.
The Application fee for Gen/ OBC category people is Rs.100/- and SC/ST is Rs.50/-
- Gadag District Court Peon, Steno, Typist & Process Servers PDF Download
- Apply Online for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2019
You May Also Like