FSSAI Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Department Name: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Total No. of Vacancies: 140
- Post Name: Secretary, Directors & Managers
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- FSSAI Technical Officer Jobs Recruitment
- Official Website: fssai.gov.in
- FSSAI AO, Managers, Directors & Secretary Admit Cards 2019
FSSAI Secretary, Director & Manager Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India on deputation basis and through direct recruitment going to hire aspirants as executive director, advisor, principal, manager, joint director, senior private secretary etc vacancies. Its mandate for every applicant to pay application fee before the registration process. From https://fssai.gov.in contenders can get complete FSSAI Jobs Eligibility.
As per the advertisement 140 empty positions to be filled in FSSAI on “Direct and Deputation” basis. Hired candidates have to work as regional offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Guwahati etc.
- Principal Manager-01
- Joint Director-08
- Deputy Director-08
- Senior Manager-02
- Executive Director-02
- Joint Director-12
- Deputy Director-12
- Senior Manager-01
- Deputy Manager-04
- Assistant Director-19
- Administrative Officer-22
- Senior Private Secretary-07
- Personal Secretary-17
FSSAI Jobs Qualifications is mentioned below.
Aspirants those who are holding analogous posts / officers of central government or state govt can apply. Applicants must have minimum work experience to apply.
Post graduates degree or diploma/ MBA/ Master’s degree/ bachelor degree from a recognized university can apply. Before applying go through the official notice.
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment posts would be 50 years.
- Maximum age limit for deputation basis posts would be 56 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD is 05 years.
FSSAI Jobs Salary
Salary to the selected persons will be as per FSSAI norms.
Through written test and interview i.e contenders those who performs well in those two will be engaged. Exam centers will be at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati & Chennai.
Incumbents can apply for www.fssai.gov.in recruitment 2019 only through ONLINE mode. “No other modes of submission is encouraged”. 25th February 2019 is the due date to register. Not to forget uploading all the documents mentioned in the official advertisement And Click for more Latest Rojgar Samachar.
How to Apply Online?
https://fssai.gov.in/recruitmentportal/ is the website portal to apply online.
(For direct and deputation posts contenders can apply from above given link).
Application Fee for General/ OBC would be Rs.1000/- and for others it is Rs.250/-