FCI Hindi Typist Exam Important Dates 2019
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Post Name: Typist (Hindi)
- Advt. No. 01/2019 – FCI Category III
- Zones: North, East, West, South, North East(NE)
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th March 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: fci.gov.in
- FCI Typist Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- More Govt Jobs 2019
FCI Typist Exam Syllabus 2019
FCI Hindi Typist Exam Pattern and syllabus are update here for the applicants of 4103 FCI Recruitment 2019. The Syllabus along with exam pattern helps in examination for getting good score in the written examination. To keep in idea of FCI Typist applicants, we clearly mention about Exam Pattern and syllabus in this page. So, all the individuals looking out for Food Corporation of India Typist Exam pattern & Syllabus can find the complete details here. You can also refer your friends applied for other vacancies in FCI like Junior Engineer, AG II, Steno etc.
Typist (Hindi) Exam Pattern FCI
- All the applied candidates need to appear in the Phase I Examination.
- Phase I Consists of English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude etc.
- Total Marks are 100.
- 100 No of Questions appear in the Examination.
- Duration of the written exam is 60 Minutes.
Download FCI Typist (Hindi) Syllabus 2019
Qualified candidates of Phase I FCI Exam will appear in the Phase II as a part of selection process. Phase II Exam Syllabus is as follows
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Computer Knowledge