|Board Name ||Food Corporation Of India|
|Post Name ||Manager|
|Advt No||02/2019-FCI Category-II|
|Start Date||28th September 2019|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||23rd February 2020|
|End Date||27th October 2019|
|Official Website|| fci.gov.in|
Food Corporation Of India Manager Syllabus 2019
The interested contenders who have successfully applied for the FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 can stay tuned to this page. Individuals can get the complete FCI Manager Exam Syllabus 2019 along with the test pattern. By collecting the subject wise Syllabus of FCI Manager, one can know what to prepare for the written examination. Moreover, we are providing a direct link to gather the syllabus 2019 at the end of this page.
Updated Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019 plays a vital role while preparing for the exam. Therefore every individual must have fci.gov.in Syllabus & Test Pattern details to score the highest marks in the written test. You can get the exam date details and selection process information here. The last five year FCI Manager Previous Papers pdf are also helpful for the contenders during the test preparation.
The FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure is mentioned here. By depending on the individual’s performance in the rounds, the final selection is made.
The selection process consists of 3 stages.
- Online Test
- Phase – I
- Phase – II
- The selection process consists of 2 stages.
- Online Test
FCI Manager Paper Pattern
Food Corporation of India Manager Exam Pattern 2019 is available here. Aspirants can find the subject names, the total number of marks, number of questions, exam period & type of questions details at FCI Manager Question Paper Pattern. Also Check topics weightage, marking scheme & other relevant information from the following section.
- FCI online exam comprises of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
- The online test of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post.
- The questions are of Objective type or multiple choice.
- One hundred questions are asked & each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
- There is negative marking.
- If any answer is wrong, 1/4th of the mark is deducted.
- If any question is left blank, there is no negative marking.
- Phase II consists of different papers according to the posts you applied.
- The Online Test will be bilingual, i.e. in English & Hindi except for language papers.
Food Corporation of India Phase I Test Pattern
- The names of the subjects are English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude.
- The English language has 30 questions & the other two subjects have three questions each.
fci.gov.in Phase II Online Exam Pattern 2019
- For the Manager (General, Deport& Movement) posts, phase 2 contains a single paper.
- For the posts Manager (Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering), Paper I, Paper II are the papers.
- For the Manager (Hindi) posts, Paper III & Paper IV are the papers.
- There are 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of
- Computer Awareness
- General Awareness
- Data Analysis
- Management and
- Current Affairs (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
- The test contains 120 marks.
- The period is 90 minutes.
- The test contains either 60 objective type questions related to General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts) Or 60 questions related to Agriculture, Food Science, and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio-Technology
- It may contain 6o multiple choice questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
- The total exam period is 60 minutes.
- The maximum marks are 120.
- The exam has 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).
- The total marks of the written exam are 120.
- The total period is 90 minutes.
- This paper has subjective type questions.
- 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to the English Language (30 Marks)
- 01 Passage for translation from English to the Hindi Language (30 Marks)
- 01 essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
- 01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks)
- 120 marks are there in the exam.
- The time allotted for the paper is 90 minutes.
Download FCI Manager Syllabus Pdf
- Compound Interest
- Stock & Shares
- Operations On Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Problems On Numbers
- Allegation Of Mixture
- Boats And Streams
- Problems On Ages
- Heights & Distances
- Chain Rule
- Time And Work
- Banker’s Discount
- Profit And Loss
- Simple Interest
- Problems On Trains
- Time And Distance
- Races And Games Of Skill
- Pipes And Cisterns
- Volume And Surface Area
- Permutations And Combinations
- C.F. And L.C.M Of Numbers
- True Discount
- Ratio And Proportion
- Eligibility test
- Machine input
- Blood relations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Arithmetical operations
- Logical Venn diagram
- Logical sequence test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Puzzle test
- Alphabet test
- Decision making
- Direction sense test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Sequential output tracing
- Number series
- Data Sufficiency
- Situation reaction test
- Assertion and reason
- Mathematical operations
- Sitting arrangement
- Inserting the missing characters
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Data Interpretation
- Theme Detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spelling Test
- Word Formation
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- MS Office
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, etc.
- Computer Networks
- Internet Usage
- Database Management System
- MS PowerPoint
- Data Structures
- The Internet
- Days and Years
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Odisha History
- Indian Economy
- World Organisations
- General Science
- Honors and Awards
- World geography
- Odisha Geography
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Geography
- General Science & Economics
- Basic General Knowledge
- Famous Personalities
- Indian History
Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards
- Analysis of Financial statement
- Budgeting & Budgetary control
- Working Capital management
- Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis
- income Tax including the filing of the return, TDS, Advance Tax, etc
- Goods & Services Tax
- Auditing Concepts and Methods
- Internal & External Audit of Companies
- Contract Act
- Companies Act
- Sales of Goods Act
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- RTI Act.
Basic of Computers
- Operating System
- Memory (Internal, External, portable)
- Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses)
- Food & Agriculture Microbiology
- Postharvest care of Cereals & Pulses,
- Food grain Protection
- Agriculture Extension
- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful
- Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnological Principles
- Economic Biotechnology
- Pathogens & Control, Recent trends.
- Basic Entomology
- Economic Entomology
- Beneficial and harmful insects
- integrated Post Management (IPM)
- Storage Grain Insect pest
- Vertebrate Pests
- Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Periodic Table
- Basics Metals & Non-metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes
- alcohols, aldehydes, and acids
- Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats).
- PFA Act, 196
- Food Safety and Standards Act
- 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011
- Right to Information Act, 2005
Manager (Civil Engineering)
Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Selection of site for the construction
- Planning and orientation of buildings
- Ventilation and air conditioning, acoustics
Building and highway materials,
- Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Building Materials:
- Stone, Lime, Glass, Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics,
- Aluminum, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks, and Aggregates
- Classification, properties and selection criteria, Cement, etc.
Construction Practice, Planning, and Management:
- Construction Planning
- Equipment, site investigation
- Tendering Process and Contract Management,
- Quality Control, Productivity
- Operation Cost; Land acquisition
- Labor safety and welfare.
- Surveying, Leveling
- temporary and permanent adjustments of levels and Theodolite
- Use of theodolite
- Trigonometrically and Triangulation survey
- Contours and contouring
- Computations of areas and volumes.
- Classification of soil
- Field identification tests
- Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field
- Darcy’s law, Flow nets its Characteristics.
- Local and general shear failures
- design Criteria for shallow foundation
- Plate load test
- Stability of simple slopes.
Highway and bridges:
- Classification of road land width
- Flexible pavements
- WBM courses
- sub-base, sand bitumen base curse
- crushed cement concrete base / sub-base course
- Prime and tack coats, surface dressing
- Asphaltic concrete, seal coats, etc.
- Strength of materials
- Analysis of the determinate and indeterminate structure
- Suspended Cables
- Concepts and use of Computer-Aided Design.
Design of steel structures:
- Principles of working stress methods
- Design of beams and beam-column connections
- built-up sections
- Principles of Ultimate load design.
Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures:
- Limit state design for bending
- Design of beams, Slabs, Lintels
- Foundations, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases.
Estimating, Costing, and Valuation:
- Brick, RCC work shuttering
- Painting, Flooring
- Plastering flexible pavements
- Tube well, isolates and combined footings
- Steel Truss, Piles, etc.
- Valuation- Value and cost
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Heat Transfer
- Theory of Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Planning and Control Material handling
- Electrical Circuits
- Network theorems
- EM Theory
- Material Science (Electric Materials)
- Electrical Measurements
- Elements of Computation Power Apparatus and Systems
- Control System
- Electronics and Communications
- Estimation and costing
- Use of computers.