Download FCI Manager Previous Papers Pdf
Are you preparing for the Central Govt Jobs? If yes, then make use of the FCI Manager Model Papers provided on this page. We have collected the last five years question papers for the FCI manager Written Test. The contenders who are willing to take part in the written examination need to start their preparation immediately after completing the application procedure. At the time of preparation, individuals should follow the previous year model papers.
Contenders can know the syllabus and subjects covered in the exam by practicing the fci.gov.in Manager Solved Papers. Contenders can also get an idea about the difficulty level of the test by solving the Previous Year Question Papers With Answers. We are providing the preparation tips, exam pattern, and study material details for the sake of applicants.
FCI Manager Previous Question Papers – Overview
- Latest News: NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card Released 2019
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Post Names: Manager
- Total Number of Posts: 330 Vacancies
- Advertisement Number: 02/2019-FCI Category-II
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
- Name of the Category: Previous Papers
- Availability of admit card: 10 days before the exam date
- Phase 1 Exam Date: November/ December 2019
- Phase 2 Exam Date: To be Notified later
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: All Over India
- Official Website: http://fci.gov.in/
Food Corporation of India Manager Selection Process
The selection of applicants for the 330 manager vacancies by Food Corporation of India involves the following rounds. Aspirants need to get the qualify marks in the selection procedure to crack the FCI Manager Jobs easily.
For Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/EEE):
The selection process consists of three rounds
- Online Test (Will have 2 phases – I and II)
- Training Session
The selection process consists of two rounds
- Online Test
fci.gov.in Manager Question Papers
- Download FCI Manager Old Papers With Solutions Pdf
- Food Corporation Of India Model Question Papers
- FCI Manager Practise Question Papers
- Food Corporation Of India Manager Frequently Asked Questions Pdf
- Last seven years FCI Manager Exam Previous Papers with Answers
- FCI Manager 2019 Exam Papers
- Download FCI Manager Solved Question Papers Pdf
FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019
Food Corporation of India Paper Pattern for Manager job role details are included here. By going through the FCI Manager Question Pattern 2019, people can know the exam marking scheme, total time & weightage of the subjects. Intenders can also improve their time management skills by following FCI Manager Previous Papers & Test pattern.
- The online test contains Phase 1 & phase 2 tests. Where Phase I will be common for all the categories.
- There are multiple-choice questions in the examination.
- Each question has one mark.
- The negative marking is 1/4th.
- If any question left unanswered, then there is no negative marking.
- The exam shall be bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi.
- The names of the subjects in the Phase I exam are English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude.
- The total exam duration is 1 hour.
FCI Manager Phase II Test Pattern 2019
- Manager (General, Deport & Movement), phase 2 contains a single paper.
- Manager (Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, EEE), Paper I, Paper II are the papers.
- Manager (Hindi), Paper III & Paper IV are the papers.
- The exam has 120 multiple choice questions of
- General Aptitude
- Awareness, General Awareness
- Data Analysis
- Reasoning, Computer
- Management &rent Affairs (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
- The total number of marks in the exam is 120.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The exam period is 1 hour.
- The maximum marks are 120.
- The exam has either 60 objective type questions related to General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts) Or 60 questions about Agriculture, Food Science, and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio-Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical).
- It can also have 60 multiple choice questions on Civil Engineering / Mech for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / EEE).
- The exam has 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi,
- General English
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Computer Awareness
- And Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Manager (Hindi).
- The total marks for the written exam are 120.
- The total period is 90 minutes.
- Paper 4 has subjective type questions.
- The questions in the exam are in the following pattern.
- 1 Passage for translation from Hindi to the English Language for 30 Marks
- 1 Passage for translation from English to the Hindi Language for 30 Marks
- One essay in Hindi for 30 Marks
- 1 Precis Writing in English for 30 Marks
- 120 marks are there in the exam.
- The duration for the paper is 90 minute
Food Corporation of India Study Materials & Books
Here are the best guides that cover all the topics of FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 by famous authors. These exam books help the contenders to understand the concepts naturally. Contenders need to follow all the tips & tricks which are provided in the study materials. Revise all the subject several times and attend the exam with more confidence. Download FCI Manager Admit Card from the official site before the exam date.
The Best FCI Manager Recruitment Books
- FCI MANAGER (ACCOUNTS FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA EXAM 2019 Paperback – 2019 by Chandresh Agrawal and Nandini books
- FCI FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA MANAGER(CIVIL ENGINEERING) 2019 EXAM Paperback – 2019 by Chandresh Agrawal and Nandini books
- FCI FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA MANAGER (GENERAL/DEPOT/MOVEMENT) 2019 EXAM Paperback – 2019 by Chandresh Agrawal and Nandini books
- Food Corporation of India Manager Exam Books in English Paperback Bunko – 2019 by VVK SUBBURAJ
- FCI MANAGER (ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) Paperback – 2019 by Chandresh Agrawal and Nandini books (Author)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams Paperback – 21 Feb 2017 by R S Aggarwal
fci.gov.in Manager Preparation Tips
- Download all the FCI Manager Previous Papers With Solutions Pdf.
- Get the complete syllabus of the FCI Manager & exam pattern.
- Find out the high weightage & important concepts
- Give more preference to them & prepare the best timetable.
- Follow the time table and start preparation.
- Try to finish the test preparation within the allotted period.
- Revise the concepts thoroughly & practice as many previous papers as possible.
Download FCI Manager Previous Question Papers
You May Also Like