FCI JE Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Conducting Board Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 176
- Advt. No. 01/2019 – FCI Category III
- Post Name: Junior Engineer(JE)
- Zones: North, East, West, South
- Selection Process: Online Written Exam
- Official Website: fci.gov.in
- FCI Results 2019 – Check Here
- Download FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
- Download FCI Assistant Grade III Syllabus 2019
- Get into More Govt Jobs 2019
FCI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Here we are providing, FCI junior Engineer Exam Pattern along with Syllabus 2019. Selection process of FCI Recruitment 2019 consists of ONLINE written Exam. So, the first step that every applicant should face in the recruitment process is ONLINE written Exam. To get a position as Junior Engineer in FCI, you must do hard work. For your Guidance, DRONA provides a detailed exam syllabus along with test pattern as per officials.
Food Corporation of India has come up with huge no of vacancies in various categories like junior engineer, steno grade ii, typist, Assistant Grade III etc. The total of vacancies that are going to be filled by the FCI officials are 4103. As per our analysis, lakhs of job seekers will send the application forms to board members between the application submission dates. As FCI comes under Central Government, the competition for FCI recruitment is very high. Get Latest Employment News 2019
FCI Junior Engineer (JE) Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Online Test Pattern 2019
The Online Written Exam Comprises of Phase I & Phase II. Full details are listed here.
FCI Phase I Written Exam Details
- Phase I Written Exam is Common for Every Category.
- The Question Paper consists of 100 Questions and Each Question Carries ONE Mark.
- The Exam will be conducted on ONINE Mode.
- Each Wrong Answer Question will carry 0.25 Negative Mark.
- No Mark is assigned for Blank Question.
- This Phase I online Exam Marks is only for screening purpose and won;t be calculated for final selection.
- Duration of the Phase I Exam is of 90 Minutes.
- Phase II total duration is 60 Minutes.
Detailed FCI JE Phase I Written Exam Pattern 2019
Phase II Exam Pattern of FCI JE 2019
In Pahse II Examination, a total of 4 papers are there and it will be based on to the post code applied by the candidate at the time of submitting Online Application Form. Before going to jump into Phase II Examination, let us understand what exactly the Post Code is.
- Post Code A – J.E. (Civil Engineering)
- Post Code B – J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)
- Post Code C – Steno. Grade- II
- Post Code D – AG-II (Hindi)
- Post Code E – Typist (Hindi)
- Post Code F – AG-III (General)
- Post Code G – AG-III (Accounts)
- Post Code H – AG-III (Technical)
- Post Code I – AG-III (Depot)
Phase II Online Exam Structure 2019
Download FCI JE(Junior Engineer) Exam Syllabus 2019
FCI Phase I Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Aptitude
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Computer Proficiency
- General Awareness
- Current Events
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- FCI Junior Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Materials
- Soil Mechanics
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Designs
- Steel Design
- Construction Management
- FCI Electrical Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Basic concepts
- Concepts of current, voltage, power, energy and their units.
- Circuit law
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Synchronous Machines
- Transmission and Distribution of power in different power stations
- Estimation and costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Boilers Refrigeration cycles
- Production Engineering etc.
- FCI Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
- FCI Steno Grade II Syllabus 2019
- Download FCI Assistant Grade II & III Exam Syllabus 2019
Related Links you May like