Latest FACT Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Organization Name: Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
- Vacancies Count: 274
- Recruitment Notification No. : Ad 7/2019
- Post Name: AGM, SM, MO & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 06th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th May 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.fact.co.in
- Download Today’s Employment News
FACT Recruitment 2019 – 274 Manager, Technician & Mgt Trainee Jobs
Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) is ready to recruit job hunters located in all over India to place them in Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Company Secretary, Medical Officer, Management Trainee, Technician, Helper etc designations. Minimum degree passed candidates may apply and download the hard copy of application form for future use.
Individuals those who are willing to work at any place of India can apply for this Central Govt Jobs Notification. Submit applications through ONLINE mode by 20th May 2019. http://www.fact.co.in/ is the official web portal of FACT to know eligibility, salary, other terms and conditions.
FACT Vacancy 2019
A total of 274 empty positions are to be filled in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT). Job wise vacancies details are as follows.
- Assistant General Manager (Design – Civil) – 01
- Senior Manager (Design Mechanical) – 01
- Senior Manager (Design Mechanical) – PCE – 02
- Senior Manager (Human Resources) – 02
- Senior Manager (Materials) – 02
- Senior Manager (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Company Secretary – 01
- Medical Officer – 01
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – 04
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 08
- Officer (Administartion) – 04
- Officer (Sales) – 08
- Officer (Hindi) – 01
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – 07
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 13
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 03
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation) – 05
- Management Trainee (Civil) – 04
- Management Trainee (Computer Science) – 02
- Management Trainee (Fire & Safety) – 03
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 03
- Management Trainee (Human Resources) – 03
- Management Trainee (Materials) – 08
- Technician (Process) – 27
- Technician (Mechanical) – 16
- Technician (Electrical) – 19
- Technician (Instrumentation) – 13
- Technician (Civil) – 04
- Draftsman Fitter Cum Mechanic – 16
- Craftsman Welder – 04
- Craftsman Instrumentation – 02
- Rigger Helper – 08
- Heavy Equipment Operator – 05
- Assistant General – 13
- Assistant Finance – 05
- Depot Assistant – 20
- Data Processing Assistant – 04
- Stenographer – 10
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Nurse – 06
- Canteen Supervisor – 04
fact.co.in Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders having completed Degree/ Post Graduation/ MBBS/ CA/ CMA/ ICWA/ B.Sc / BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from a recognized university in relevant discipline can apply for the above jobs.
- Aspirants can check post wise qualification and minimum work experience by referring to the official notification pdf.
The upper age limit varies from post to post. So, applicants can get complete details regarding age through referring to the job advertisement.
Post wise selected candidates monthly income is given below.
- Assistant General Manager – Rs.32900-58000/-
- Senior Manager & Assistant Company Secretary – Rs.29100- 54500/-
- Medical Officer & Assistant Manager – Rs.20600-46500/-
- Deputy Manager – Rs.24900-50500/-
- Officer – Rs.12600-32500/-
- Management Trainee – Rs.30,000/-
- Technician – Rs.9500-32000/-
- Draftsman – Rs.9250-25700/-
- Craftsman – Rs.8650-27300/-
- Rigger Helper – Rs.7500-18000/-
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Rs.8650-27300/-
- Other Jobs – Rs.8650-23300/-
FACT Management Trainee 2019 Selection Process
Candidates selection for Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Secretary and MO posts will be made through an Interview session. For other jobs, the recruitment of aspirants will be through online test and skill test/ interview session.
FACT Recruitment Application Process
Mode of applying for FACT Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The online portal link will be active from 06th May 2019 to 20th May 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://www.fact.co.in
- Go to the careers page and click on the required notification.
- Read thoroughly the given terms and conditions.
- If eligible click on the “Apply Online link”
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents, signature and photograph.
- Make payment and tap on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST applicants is Rs.500/-
Latest Live Openings To Apply