ESIC West Bengal UDC & Steno Important Dates
- Recruitment Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- No. of Posts: 145
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC & Steno West Bengal Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published recruitment notification in order to hire the candidates for the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. All eligible and interested contenders can apply the application form in prescribed format with the help of official link which is in the lower sections. Candidates are able to fill the forms from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Check the latest information of West Bengal Govt Jobs 2019. For more details, applicants can visit the official website https://www.esic.nic.in
Vacancy Details in ESIC West Bengal
ESIC West Bengal Region has 145 posts for UDC & Stenographer. Post wise details are mentioned below.
Stenographer – 10 posts
- UR – 04 posts
- SC – 03 posts
- ST – 01 post
- OBC – 01 post
- EWS – 01 post
Upper Division Clerk – 135 posts
- UR – 54 posts
- SC – 35 posts
- ST – 13 posts
- OBC – 19 posts
- EWS – 14 posts
In order to get a job in ESIC, candidates must possess below mentioned educational details.
- Contenders must pass in Higher Secondary Pass.
- Typing Speed in Stenography in English/Hindi is 80 words per minute.
- Having knowledge of computer.
- Applicants must have passed in Degree from any recognised university or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on the closing date 15th April 2019.
The Salary for UDC & Steno in ESIC WB
Candidates those who will be selected as UDC /Stenographer will get pay monthly income is Rs. 25,500/-
The selection of ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2019 for UDC & Steno will be on basis of few phases which is mentioned below.
- Phase I – Mains Examination
- Phase II – Computer Skill Test & Stenographer Test
UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
Applicants can apply ONLINE mode in ESIC WB UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019 up to 15th April 2019. Application form submission process will actives on 16th March 2019.
An application fee is divided on the basis of categories.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Rs. 250/-
- And for other categories fee is Rs.5o0/-
How to Apply Online?
https://www.esic.nic.in is the official website link for aspirants to apply the application form directly.
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment West Bengal 2019
- ESIC Steno Syllabus 2019
- ESIC UDC Syllabus
- ESIC Steno Exam Pattern
- ESIC Steno Previous Papers
- ESIC Steno Hall Ticket
- ESIC UDC Admit Card
Other Govt Jobs You May Also Like