ESIC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Info
- Organization Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Mains, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
- ESIC Steno Model Exam Papers
ESI Corporation Steno Syllabus 2019 for PDF Download
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released an employment notification for filling posts of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk. Lakhs of contenders are eagerly applied for these ESIC Steno & UDC Recruitment 2019. So, now it is time for the preparation of a written exam. Here we provided a piece of complete syllabus information for the enrolled candidates of this ESIC Recruitment. Prepare well to get a job in Central Govt Jobs i.e., ESIC. Aspirants can know more know more details regarding the ESIC Steno Recruitment 2019 Syllabus in the below sections. is the official website to get further info about this recruitment. Look More into
Selection Process for ESIC Steno 2019
Eligible candidates will be required to attend in the written test on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours
- Written Exam – Main
- Computer Skill Test
- Stenography Test
ESIC Steno Main Examination Syllabus Given Below
Phase I – Main Examination
ESIC Stenographer 2019 Exam Syllabus – English Language
- Decision Making
- Reading Sentence Arrangement
- Fill In The Blanks
- Word Usage Common Errors
- Sentence Improvements
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion/ Fillers
- Idioms –Phrases
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Paragraph Completion
- Functional Grammar And Vocabulary
- Sentence Reproduction
www.esic.nic.in Steno Syllabus 2019
- Direction sense test
- Number series
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Arithmetical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Blood relations
- Alphabet test
- Assertion and reason
- Decision making
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Venn diagram
- Situation reaction test
- Machine input
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Puzzle test
- Logical sequence test
- Sitting arrangement
- Sequential output tracing
- Mathematical operations
- Eligibility test
- Verification of truth of the statement
Stenographer Syllabus in ESIC 2019
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
Phase II – Computer Skill test & Stenography Syllabus Topics
Computer Skill Test
- Preparation 0f 02 Power Points Slides
- Typing Matter on MS Word with Formatting
- Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of Formulae
- Stenography test will be held for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on a computer for one hour.
Here you can access the latest updates on ESIC Recruitment 2019 region wise, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket as per officials. Follow our site to know more about Government Jobs in India through Employment News.
You May Also Search for
- LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf 2019
- IOCL Apprentice Syllabus Exam Syllabus 2019
- ESIC West Bengal UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Maharashtra UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Kerala UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC AP UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Telangana UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019