ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern Info
- Name of the Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Post Names: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
- ESIC Steno Question Papers
ESI Corporation Stenographer Examination Pattern 2019
Aspirants applied for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 must check this page for sure. Because here we are providing detailed ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019. Contenders before going to start the preparation itself, you must check all the details regarding ESIC Steno Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern from here. Keep reading this article till bottom to get an idea about examination for Stenographer.
Selection Process for Stenographer 2019
The selection process will be conducted on the basis of three rounds. They are
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Stenography Test
www.esic.nic.in Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
The Main examination (Hindi & English) Consists of three topics. They are
- English Language & Comprehensive
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
Brief Info about above-said topics
- In English Language & Comprehensive, a number of questions are 100 which carries 100 marks and duration would be 70 minutes.
- In Reasoning Ability, number questions are 50 which carries 50 marks and the time period is 35 minutes.
- In General Awareness, No. of questions are 50 which carries 50 marks and duration will be 25 minutes.
Note: For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Computer Skill Test
- Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides test carries 10 marks.
- Typing matter pon MS word with formatting test carries 20 marks.
- Preparing of Table on MS Excel with use of Formulae test carries 20 marks.
- Total Computer Skill Test carries 50 marks and duration period is 30 minutes.
- Stenography test will be 85 minutes to 95 minutes, must type 8o words per minute for 10 minutes in English & Hindi.
- The descriptive test will be conducted immediately after the main examination is completed.
- Contenders those who have qualified in Mains, Computer will have to face last round that is Stenography Test.
ESIC Steno Exam Pattern 2019
Links You May Search For
- ESIC Steno Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download
- LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf 2019
- IOCL Apprentice Syllabus Exam Syllabus 2019
- ESIC West Bengal UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Maharashtra UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Kerala UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
Also, check our DRONA website regularly for Latest Sarkari Naukri.