ESIC Odisha UDC & Steno Recruitment Info
- Recruitment Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- No. of Posts: 31
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESI Corporation Steno & UDC Recruitment 2019
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced latest notification for the hiring to the vacant posts named as Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. So, preferable and interested candidates can fill the application proforma in the prescribed format before the last date. An application process will start on 16th March 2019 and end up by on 15th April 2019. Candidates can get a brief idea about the selection process, application process, application fee, salary, age limit by reading this article. Further details about Odisha Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details in ESIC Odisha
The total number of vacancies are to be filled in ESIC Odisha is 31.
Post wise vacancy details are given in below
Stenographer – 03 posts
- UR – 03 posts
UDC – 28 posts
- UR – 16 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 05 posts
- OBC – 02 posts
- EWS – 03 posts
Educational qualification details for UDC & Stenographer posts is
- Higher Secondary Pass
- Typing Speed in Stenography in English/Hindi language will be 80 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Computer
- Degree holders are eligible for Upper Division Clerk
- Knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and database.
Age limit for applied candidates should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
The Salary for UDC & Steno
Selected aspirants will earn monthly payment is Rs. 25,500/-
Usually, the officials of ESIC will recruit the contenders on the basis of a few phases which are provided below.
- Phase I – Main Examination
- Phase II – Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II- Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
Mode of applying is through ONLINE in ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Contenders are advised to apply before the closure date.
Based on categories application fee will be paid.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Rs. 250/-
- And for other categories fee is Rs.5o0/-
How to Apply Online?
is the official link to apply the application form and submit.
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment Odisha 2019
- ESIC Steno Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download
- ESIC UDC Syllabus
- ESIC Steno Exam Pattern
- ESIC Steno Previous Papers
- ESIC Steno Hall Ticket
- ESIC UDC Admit Card
You May Also Like
- ESIC West Bengal UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Maharashtra UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Kerala UDC & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC AP UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Telangana UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019
- 4103 FCI Jobs – Apply Now
- 35277 RRB Non-Technical Jobs Notification Out