ESIC Maharashtra UDC & Steno Important Details
- Recruitment Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Maharashtra
- No. of Posts: 350
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESI Corporation Maharashtra UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the latest notification for the recruitment to the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer on 03rd March 2019. So, eligible and interested contenders can apply the application form through the portal which is mentioned below from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Candidates are going to be recruited on regular basis by direct recruitment in ESIC. Look more into Majhi Naukri 2019
Vacancy Details in ESIC Maharashtra
350 vacant posts are going to fill in ESIC Maharashtra zone as UDC & Stenographer.
Stenographer – 25 posts
- UR – 17 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 02 posts
- OBC – 02 posts
- EWS – 02 posts
Upper Division Clerk – 325 posts
- UR – 148 posts
- SC – 34 posts
- ST – 19 posts
- OBC – 91 posts
- EWS – 33 posts
For Stenographer post,
- 12th Standard
- 80 words per minute typing speed in Stenography in English/Hindi
- Basic Knowledge in Computer
- Degree Certificate from a recognised university
- Computer Knowledge including the use of office suites and databases.
For both UDC & Stenographer posts age limit is the same.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit – 27 years
Pay Scale of ESIC Recruitment Maharashtra 2019
Appointed candidates will earn monthly income as per 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs.25,500/- as entry pay.
Selection Process of ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
For stenographer posts, candidates will hire on the basis of two phases.
- Phase I – Main Examination
- Phase II – Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
For UDC posts, applicants will hire on the basis of three phases.
- Phase I – Prelims Exam
- Phase II – Mains Exam
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
The application process will be held through ONLINE mode in ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. The Closure date is on 15th April 2019.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Rs. 250/-
- And for other categories fee is Rs.5o0/-
How to Apply Online?
Is the official website link for applicants to fill the application form and submit through online. No other mode of submission will not be accepted.
- ESIC Maharashtra UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment Maharashtra 2019
You May Also Like