ESIC Kerala Recruitment Latest Notifications
ESIC Kerala Doctors Recruitment 2019 – 19 Jobs
ESIC Kerala Doctors Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala
- Total No. of Vacancies: 19
- Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Post Name: Doctors (Specialists & Senior Residents)
- Date of Walk- In Interview: 13th June 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: https://www.esic.nic.in/
Employees State Corporation of India is ready to hire candidates those who are willing to work as Doctors and Senior Residents on full time and part-time. The officials scheduled to conduct a walk-in interview on 13th June 2019. Interested participants can appear for these Kerala Govt Jobs interview.
A total of 19 empty positions are to be filled in ESIC Ernakulam are 19.
- Full-time Specialists – 05 Jobs
- Part Time Specialists – 01 Job
- Senior Residents – 13 Jobs
ESIC Kerala Doctors Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Senior Residents – 37 Years
- Full-Time Specialists – 45 Years
- Part Time Specialists – 64 Years
- Senior Residents & Full Time Specialists – Rs.18, 750/-
- Part Time Specialists – Rs.60,000/-
Candidates selection will be through a walk-in interview session.
Date of Walk- In Interview
On 13th June 2019, willing candidates can attend for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019 with all necessary documents.
ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
You Can Also Apply For
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- SAIL MT Recruitment 2019
- NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Kerala Police Sportsmen Notification 2019
ESIC Kerala UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019 – 64 Jobs
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019 Info
- Recruitment Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- No. of Posts: 64
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESI Corporation Upper Division Clerk & Steno Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited by Employees State Insurance Corporation for the hiring to the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. So, candidates those who have the interest to get a job in ESIC, candidates can go through an official link which is given below. Later modules candidates can know details about Eligibility, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Process & Application Fee. https://www.esic.nic.in is the official portal to know more about this recruitment. Check latest details about Kerala Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details in ESIC Kerala
The total number of vacancies are to be filled in ESIC Kerala is 64 posts.
Category wise vacancies are mentioned below.
Stenographer – 03 posts
- UR – 01 post
- OBC – 01 post
- EWS – 01 post
Upper Division Clerk – 61 posts
- UR – 34 posts
- SC – 09 posts
- OBC – 12 posts
- EWS – 06 posts
- For Stenographer post, contenders must have passed in 12th standard or equivalent from q recognized board.
- Applicants can type 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Tamil and have knowledge in Computer including the use of office suites and databases.
- For UDC post, aspirants should complete a degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
Applicants who have age in between in 18 years to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019 are eligible for the positions of UDC & Stenographer.
Selected candidates will get pay monthly income is Rs. 25,500/- for the positions of UDC & Stenographer.
In general, the crew of ESIC will conduct a few rounds to screen the candidates step by step procedure. The selection process for UDC post will have a preliminary exam, main exam and computer skill test and for Stenographer post will have the main exam and computer skill test.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Mains Exam
- Computer Skill Test
Through online mode, candidates can fill the application form for UDC & Stenographer posts in ESIC Recruitment 2019 from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Contenders are advised to apply before the last day to overcome server issues.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Rs. 250/-
- And for other categories fee is Rs.5o0/-
How to Apply Online?
https://www.esic.nic.in is the official link for candidates to apply the application form and submit.
Note: Contenders can pay the fee in ONLINE mode only.
- ESIC Kerala UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment Kerala 2019
- ESIC Steno Syllabus 2019
- ESIC UDC Syllabus
- ESIC Steno Exam Pattern
- ESIC Steno Previous Papers
- ESIC Steno Hall Ticket
- ESIC UDC Admit Card
Other Govt Jobs in Kerala