ESIC Gujarat UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- No. of Posts: 147
- Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test
- Get 4103Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Download Link
The latest notification has been released by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) for the recruitment to the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. So, for job hunters, it is a good opportunity to get a job in ESIC as UDC & Steno. Interested candidates can apply the application form through the official link which is mentioned below from 16th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. Contenders can know complete information about this employment notice with the website. Check latest details about Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details in ESIC Gujarat
A total number of vacancies are going to be filled in ESIC Gujarat is 147 posts.
Post wise details are given below.
Stenographer – 04 posts
- UR – 03 posts
- OBC – 45 posts
Upper Division Clerk – 143 posts
- UR – 66 posts
- SC – 04 posts
- ST – 14 posts
- OBC – 45 posts
- EWS – 14 posts
Educational qualification details are given differently for both posts i.e., UDC & Stenographer.
For Stenographer posts
- Higher Secondary Pass
- A speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography in English/Hindi.
Knowledge of Computer alongside the use of Office suites and databases.
For UDC posts
- Degree Complete Certificate.
- Working Knowledge of Computer.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years age of candidates are eligible for the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer.
Selected contenders for the vacant posts of UDC / Steno will get monthly payment is Rs. 25,500/-
Applied aspirants of ESIC Gujarat will be hired on the basis of a few rounds which are mentioned below for both posts.
- Phase I – Mains Examination
- Phase II – Computer Skill Test & Stenography
UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
The application process will be held through ONLINE mode by ESIC UDC & Steno Recruitment 2019 to the positions of UDC & Stenographer. The last date to submit the application form is 15th April 2019.
An application fee for UDC & Stenographer is given below.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Rs. 250/-
- And for other categories fee is Rs.5o0/-
How to Apply Online?
is the official portal for applicants to fill the form and submit easily.
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment Gujarat2019
- ESIC Stenographer Exam 2019 Syllabus
- ESIC UDC Syllabus
- ESIC Steno Exam Pattern
- ESIC Steno Previous Papers
- ESIC Steno Hall Ticket
- ESIC UDC Admit Card
Other Govt Jobs You May Also Like