ESIC UDC Steno Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Board Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Post Name: UDC & Stenographer
- No Of Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Application Submission Process: ONLINE
- Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
- Online Application Submission link activates from: 16th March 2019
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 15th April 2019
- State Wise Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website Link: https://www.esic.nic.in
ESIC AP Recruitment 2019 – ESIC UDC Steno Jobs AP
ESIC AP UDC Stenographer Recruitment Notification OUT with 13 vacancies. Residents of AP State who are interesting in AP Govt Jobs can submit the application form in ONLINE Mode. The Online application submission last date is 15-04-2019. So, you send your duly filled application form as per official guidelines as early as possible before last date for avoiding rush during closing dates. Here we update full details about AP ESIC Recruitment such as Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, admit card, syllabus, previous papers, results, answer key etc. Look into Daily Employment News 2019.
Vacancy in ESIC AP 2019
Total No of Vacancies that are going to be filled by the ESIC Officials through AP People are 13 posts. Post Wise details are mentioned below.
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- UDC(Upper Division Clerk) – 11
Eligibility is the main aspect that every individual must verify before going to participate in the ESIC Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019.
- Indian Citizen
- Subject of Nepal Bhutan etc
- Educational Qualification
- 12th Standard
- Typing Speed of 80 Words per Minute
- Computer Knowledge
- Any Degree from recognized University
- Knowledge of Computer
- Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
Note: Download Official Notification pdf from below attached link to know age relaxation details.
ESIC UDC Steno Salary 2019
- Rs. 25500/- is the entry pay that the selected candidates will get after appointing as UDC & Steno in ESIC.
Applied candidates will be selected as follows
- Phase I – Main Examination
- Phase II – Computer Skill Test & Stenographer Test
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019
All the eligible and interesting candidates can send duly filled application forms in ONLINE mode till 15th April 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted by the officials.
Important Points to be remember before processing Online Application
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Hand written declaration
What are the steps involved in ESIC Application Submission?
- Application Registration
- Fee Payment
- Document Scanning & uploading
ESIC UDC Steno Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- Other Categories – Rs. Rs. 500/-
Note: You can done the fee payment in ONLINE Mode Only.
- ESIC AP UDC Steno Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
- Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment Andhra Pradesh 2019
- ESIC Stenographer Syllabus 2019
- ESIC UDC Syllabus
- ESIC Steno Exam Pattern
- ESIC Steno Previous Papers
- ESIC Steno Hall Ticket
- ESIC UDC Admit Card
Other Govt Jobs in AP