Are you interested in getting a government job
in the reputed organisation with high salary package? Do not worry about it and be the first person to view the ESIC New Notifications. This is the right platform for freshers and experienced candidates to get the latest recruitment notifications from employees state insurance corporation. Don’t miss this golden opportunity.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Post Date ||Dept Name||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|28.09.2020||ESIC Faridabad||Senior Resident, Junior Resident||94||MBBS, MD, DNB, Diploma||Walk-in: 29.09.2020||More Details|
|25.09.2020||ESICH Bangalore||Senior Resident||07||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma||Walk-in: 06.10.2020||More Details|
|24.09.2020||ESIC||SR & JR||94||PG/ Diploma||Walk-in: 29.09.2020||More Details|
|23.09.2020||ESIC Gujarat||Senior Resident||17||MBBS with PG Degree, Diploma, DNB, Degree||Walk-in: 14.10.2020||More Details|
|22.09.2020||ESIC Delhi||Specialist||19||MBBS PG||Walk-in: 23.09.2020||More Details|
|22.09.2020||ESIC Kerala||Specialist, Senior Resident||15||MBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Post Graduation, Diploma||07.10.2020||More Details|
|22.09.2020||ESIC Delhi||Senior Resident and Specialists||54||MBBS, PG||Walk-in: 06.10.2020 & 07.10.2020||More Details|
|18.09.2020||ESIC Pune||Specialists, Senior Resident||07||MBBS with P.G Degree||Walk-in: 29.09.2020||More Details|
|17.09.2020||ESIC Ludhiana||Senior Resident, Specialist||26||PG Degree/ Diploma||Walk-in: 23.09.2020||More Details|
|16.09.2020||ESIC||Super Specialist, Specialist, Senior Resident||20||DM/ DNB/ PG Degree||Walk-in: 13.10.2020||More Details|
|11.09.2020||ESIC Mumbai||Senior Resident, Specialists||79||MBBS with PG, MD, DNB||Walk-in: 24, 25.09.2020||More Details|
|09.09.2020||ESIC Tamilnadu||Senior Resident & Junior Resident ||27||MBBS /MD/ MS/DNB||Walk-In: 14.09.2020||More Details|
|08.09.2020||ESIC||Tutor||21||BDS Degree||Walk-in: 25 & 26.09.2020||More Details|
|07.09.2020||ESIC||Senior Residents, Junior Residents||74||PG||Walk-in: 15.09.2020||More Details|
|04.09.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident and Specialists||46||MBBS||Walk-in: 08.09.2020||More Details|
|29.08.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident, Specialists||61||PG Degree/ Diploma after MBBS||01, 02, 09.09.2020||More Details|
|25.08.2020||ESIC||Sr Resident||33||MBBS ||Walk-in: 31.08.2020 & 01.09.2020||More Details|
|21.08.2020||ESIC||Research Scientist, Professor||45||PG Degree||Walk-in: 28.08.2020||More Details|
|21.08.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident, Junior Resident GDMO||103||PG/ MBBS Degree||Walk-in: 28.08.2020||More Details|
|30.07.2020||ESIC Karnataka||Senior Residents, Junior Residents & Tutor||87||MCI Guidelines||Walk-in: 06 to 13.08.2020||More Details|
|24.07.2020||ESIC||Part Time Specialists & Senior Resident||08||MBBS with PG Degree ||17.08.2020||More Details|
|20.07.2020||ESIC ||Senior Resident, Tutor & Junior Resident||90||PG, MBBS ||Walk-in: 24.07.2020||More Details|
|16.07.2020||ESIC Bangalore ||Check Advt||08||MBBS||Walk-in: 22.07.2020||More Details|
|16.07.2020||ESIC ||Junior Resident||07||MBBS||Walk-in: 22.07.2020||More Details|
|15.07.2020||ESIC, Haryana ||Senior Resident, Specialists ||22||PG Degree||28.07.2020||More Details|
|14.07.2020||ESIC Uttar Pradesh||Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialists, Specialists, and Senior Residents||19||D.M./ M.Ch, Degree, PG Degree||31.07.2020||More Details|
|08.07.2020||ESIC||Junior Resident ||08||MBBS||21st, 22nd & 24th July 2020 (Walk-IN)||More Details|
|07.07.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident ||33|| PG Degree/DNB|
21, 22, and 24 July
|25.06.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident||05||MBBS with PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma||01.07.2020||More Details|
|23.06.2020||ESIC||Super Specialist||08||DM/DNB/MCH||01.07.2020||More Details|
MBBS with PG
|22.05.2020||ESIC||Yoga Instructor||01||M.A.(Yoga)/ M.Sc(Yoga)||09.06.2020||More Details|
|19.05.2020||ESIC||Junior Resident||01||MD/ MS||06.05.2020||More Details|
As all of us know that “Our future depends on what we do today”. So, we suggest you guys make use of ESIC latest news /notifications to fulfil your future dream. Our page paves the easiest way to apply for ESIC jobs as we also provide the notifications which are to be announced in the future.
Daily ESIC News
Get the numerous information related to ESIC Vacancies like total vacancy, job description, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, application procedure, important dates, etc. which you can not find else anywhere.
ESIC full form is Employees State Insurance Corporation, and It is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. ESIC comes up with latest recruitment notifications to recruit the eligible candidates for various posts based on the qualification.
List of Jobs in ESIC
- Senior residents
- Upper-division clerk (UDC)
- Assistant Professors
- Junior residents
- Part-time specialist
- Dental surgeon
- Teaching faculty, etc.
Who is Eligible for ESIC?
All state candidates are eligible.
Minimum – 18 Years & Maximum – 27 Years. Max age limit varies from post to post.
There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST: 05 Years.
- OBC: 03 Years.
- UR PWD: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- PWD OBC:13 Years.
- Ex-servicemen: SC/ST- 8 Years, OBC- 06 Years, UR-03 Years.
- Candidates should have passed HSC/ higher secondary (10+2)/ completed Graduation from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
What is the Salary for ESIC?
The officials of the ESIC Board will provide an excellent pay scale to the selected candidates. The approximate salary amount is Rs. 21,000/- per month. You can find the complete details by referring to the detailed advertisement we furnished on this page.
ESIC Registration/Application Process
The mode of application is online. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for ESIC Jobs on its official portal i.e., www.esic.nic.in. Follow these simple guidelines to avoid mistakes while filling the ESIC online application form.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Recruitment/Vacancies
- Go to the official website i.e., www.esic.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the top.
- Now, click on the related ESIC Recruitment notification link.
- Hit on “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue” tab.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number, email-ID, security code and click on “Save & Next” tab.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format and then press “Save & Next” button.
- Enter the personal, educational qualification details.
- Click on “Preview” to check the errors in the ESIC online registration form.
- Save & Proceed further to pay the fee.
- Download the application form & keep the hard copy of the ESIC Online Application form for future reference.
ESIC Exam Date
The board officials announce ESIC exam dates. Applicants have to check the exam date, online application form starting & last date etc. By knowing the exam dates, candidates can plan their preparation strategy accordingly. On this page, we will make you aware of the Important Dates, Exam Date, etc.
ESIC Exam Pattern
Before taking any exam, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern to which you applied for. ESIC exam pattern helps you to understand the following factors:
- Marking Scheme
- Number of sections in the exam
- Importance of each section.
- Total Number of Questions asked in the exam
- Time Duration
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The medium of the Exam, etc.
ESIC Exam Syllabus
We all know that syllabus plays a vital role in your exam preparation. If candidates appear for the exam without knowing plan, then it will be difficult for them to qualify for the review. So, aspirants appearing for the exam should have an idea about the topics covered under syllabus. After knowing the Syllabus, applicants have to work on the topics to get a better score in the exam.
Last 5 years ESIC Previous Year Papers
To perform well in the exam, candidates can hail old question papers to test your knowledge. By practising more and more previous question papers, you will get the following benefits.
- A better understanding of the exam.
- The best source to get a new type of question.
- To know the topics which are more essential & less important.
- Realise your mistakes
- Know your weak areas and strong areas.
- Time management.
- To get an idea of the difficulty level.
- Improves Confidence.
Best Preparation Books for ESIC Exam 2020
At the time of preparation, most of the candidates will have common questions “How to prepare for the exam and what are the best books for ESIC exam?”. So, we are providing here preparation books. So that candidates can understand the concepts from these books and practice them regularly to be successful in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams – R.S. Agarwal
- Data Interpretation for CAT – Arun Sharma
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma
- Lucent’s GK Book
- Manorama Year Book
- Indian Year Book English/Hindi – Publication Division
- News Papers: The Hindu, Indian Express
- NCERT (6th to 10th Standard) – Old Edition
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning – M.K. Pandey
- Lucent’s Reasoning Book
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension – Arihant
- Corrective English – A.K. Singh
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P. Bakshi
ESIC Admit Card
A hall ticket/admit card is essential for the applicants to appear the written exam on scheduled dates. Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the exam. In general, the ESIC officials post the admit card download link 10 days before the date of the written test. The ESIC call letter/ admit card consists of the following information.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Date of birth/ Password
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Email address
- Mobile number, etc.
Candidates who have given the ESIC exam can get the answer key through the official portal. With the help of the ESIC answer key, you can estimate the score/ marks before the announcement of the results. For that, you have to download the ESIC answer key according to the sets (Set A, B, C, D, etc.), then compare your answers with the official key to knowing the correct answers for the questions.
ESIC Cut Off
Cut off marks are the minimum marks applicants have to score to qualify the exam. ESIC cut off marks varies from year to year based on the difficulty level of the paper, several vacancies available, and no. of candidates appearing for the exam. Also, check year-wise cut off marks, post-wise cutoff, category-wise cut off, state-wise cutoff marks on the official portal.
The officials will announce the result on its official portal. Along with the result, the officials will release merit list which consists of the name & roll number of the candidates who have cleared the written exam & get selected for the next selection round.
List of State-Wide ESIC Hospitals in India
The list ESI Model hospitals are provided below.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Employee’s State Insurance Corporation,
- Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
- New Delhi – 110 002
- Phone: 011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)
- Fax: 011-23235481, 23234537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com