Are you interested in getting a government job in the reputed organisation with high salary package? Do not worry about it and be the first person to view the ESIC New Notifications. This is the right platform for freshers and experienced candidates to get the latest recruitment notifications from employees state insurance corporation. Don’t miss this golden opportunity.
ESIC Latest Notifications
|Post Date||Job Details||Vacancies/|
|Application End Date||More Info|
|20.01.2020||ESIC Hyderabad Technical officer Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ Engineering Degree||Walk-in|
|18.01.2020||ESIC Haryana SR, JR & Tutors Post Walk-in Interview 2020||51/ MS/ MD/ DNB/ MBBS||Walk-in |
|18.01.2020||ESIC Hosp Pandeypur Varanasi Dental Surgeon Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ BDS Degree||Walk-in|
|06.01.2020||ESIC Resident & Specialists Walk-in-Interview 2020||38/ PG/ MBBS/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|02.01.2020||ESIC Kolkata Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||02/ MD/ MS in Medicine||21.01.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||ESIC Delhi Sr Resident Recruitment 2020||38/ -||Walk-in|
|26.12.2019||ESIC Delhi Sr Resident Jobs 2020||39/ PG Degree/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|12.12.2019||ESIC Haryana (Faridabad) Residents Recruitment||50/ PG/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|10.12.2019||ESIC Haryana Specailists & Super Specialist Recruitment 2019||Various/MBBS||Walk-in|
|05.12.2019||ESIC Kerala (Kollam) Sr. Residents Recruitment 2019||44/ PG Degree/Diploma||Walk-in|
|04.12.2019||ESIC Rajasrhan (Alwar) Sr. Residents, Specialists Recruitment 2019||25/PG Degree/Diploma||Walk-in 11 & 12.12.2019||More Details|
|30.11.2019||ESIC Mumbai Sr. Resident & Specialists Walk-in 2019||31/ MBBS, PG with Diploma||Walk-in 10 & 11.12.2019||More Details|
|27.11.2019||ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019||02/ Medical PG/ Medical Diploma||Walk-in |
|22.11.2019||ESIC Indore Walk-in Interview for Senior Resident||Refer Notification||Walk-in|
|21.11.2019||ESIC New Delhi Super Specialist Post Recruitment 2019||01/ MBBS/ PG||Interview|
|21.11.2019||ESIC Banglore Junior Resident Walk-in Interview 2019||09/ Associate Degree||Walk-in|
|21.11.2019||ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Walk-in Interview 2019||24/ Associate Degree||Walk-in |
|20.11.2019||ESIC Kolkata Medical Social worker Recruitment 2019||01/ Bachelors Degree||05.12.2019||More Details|
|13.11.2019||ESIC Haryana Sr Residents Recruitment 2019||23/ MBBS||Walk-in 15.11.2019||More Details|
|06.11.2019||ESIC Lucknow Medical Officer at Lucknow ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2019||02/ PG/ Diploma/ Degree||28.11.2019||More Details|
|15.10.2019||ESIC Senior Resident Post Walk-in-Interview 2019||30/ Degree/ Diploma||18.10.2019||More Details|
|15.10.2019||ESIC Faridabad SR, JR, & Tutor Recruitment 2019||51/ Degree/ Diploma||23.10.2019||More Details|
|20.09.2019||ESIC Teaching Faculty Post Recruitment 2019||16/ P.G/ Diploma||11.10..2019--18.10.2019||More Details|
ESIC Recruitment 2020
As all of us know that “Our future depends on what we do today”. So, we suggest you guys make use of ESIC latest news /notifications to fulfil your future dream. Our page paves the easiest way to apply for ESIC jobs as we also provide the notifications which are to be announced in the future.
Daily ESIC News
Get the numerous information related to ESIC Vacancies like total vacancy, job description, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, application procedure, important dates, etc. which you can not find else anywhere.
ESIC full form is Employees State Insurance Corporation, and It is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. ESIC comes up with latest recruitment notifications to recruit the eligible candidates for various posts based on the qualification.
List of Jobs in ESIC
- Senior residents
- Upper-division clerk (UDC)
- Assistant Professors
- Junior residents
- Part-time specialist
- Dental surgeon
- Teaching faculty, etc.
Other Govt Jobs in India
Who is Eligible for ESIC?
- All state candidates are eligible.
- Minimum – 18 Years & Maximum – 27 Years. Max age limit varies from post to post.
- There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST: 05 Years.
- OBC: 03 Years.
- UR PWD: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- PWD OBC:13 Years.
- Ex-servicemen: SC/ST- 8 Years, OBC- 06 Years, UR-03 Years.
- Candidates should have passed HSC/ higher secondary (10+2)/ completed Graduation from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
What is the Salary for ESIC?
- The officials of the ESIC Board will provide an excellent pay scale to the selected candidates. The approximate salary amount is Rs. 21,000/- per month. You can find the complete details by referring to the detailed advertisement we furnished on this page.
ESIC Registration/Application Process
The mode of application is online. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for ESIC Jobs on its official portal i.e., www.esic.nic.in. Follow these simple guidelines to avoid mistakes while filling the ESIC online application form.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Recruitment/Vacancies
- Go to the official website i.e., www.esic.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the top.
- Now, click on the related ESIC Recruitment notification link.
- Hit on “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue” tab.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number, email-ID, security code and click on “Save & Next” tab.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format and then press “Save & Next” button.
- Enter the personal, educational qualification details.
- Click on “Preview” to check the errors in the ESIC online registration form.
- Save & Proceed further to pay the fee.
- Download the application form & keep the hard copy of the ESIC Online Application form for future reference.
ESIC Exam Date
The board officials announce ESIC exam dates. Applicants have to check the exam date, online application form starting & last date etc. By knowing the exam dates, candidates can plan their preparation strategy accordingly. In this page, we will make you aware of the Important Dates, Exam Date, etc.
ESIC Exam Pattern
Before taking any exam, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern to which you applied for. ESIC exam pattern helps you to understand the following factors:
- Marking Scheme
- Number of sections in the exam
- Importance of each section.
- Total Number of Questions asked in the exam
- Time Duration
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The medium of the Exam, etc.
ESIC Exam Syllabus
We all know that syllabus plays a vital role in your exam preparation. If candidates appear for the exam without knowing plan, then it will be difficult for them to qualify for the review. So, aspirants appearing for the exam should have an idea about the topics covered under syllabus. After knowing the Syllabus, applicants have to work on the topics to get a better score in the exam.
Last 5 years ESIC Previous Year Papers
To perform well in the exam, candidates can hail old question papers to test your knowledge. By practising more and more previous question papers, you will get the following benefits.
- A better understanding of the exam.
- The best source to get a new type of questions.
- To know the topics which are more essential & less important.
- Realise your mistakes
- Know your weak areas and strong areas.
- Time management.
- To get an idea of difficulty level.
- Improves Confidence.
Best Preparation Books for ESIC Exam 2020
At the time of preparation, most of the candidates will have common questions “How to prepare for the exam and what are the best books for ESIC exam?”. So, we are providing here preparation books. So that candidates can understand the concepts from these books and practice them regularly to be successful in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams – R.S. Agarwal
- Data Interpretation for CAT – Arun Sharma
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma
- Lucent’s GK Book
- Manorama Year Book
- Indian Year Book English/Hindi – Publication Division
- News Papers: The Hindu, Indian Express
- NCERT (6th to 10th Standard) – Old Edition
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning – M.K. Pandey
- Lucent’s Reasoning Book
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension – Arihant
- Corrective English – A.K. Singh
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P. Bakshi
ESIC Admit Card
A hall ticket/admit card is essential for the applicants to appear the written exam on scheduled dates. Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the exam. In general, the ESIC officials post the admit card download link 10 days before the date of written test. ESIC call letter/ admit card consists of the following information.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Date of birth/ Password
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Email address
- Mobile number, etc.
Candidates those who have given the ESIC exam can get the answer key through the official portal. With the help of ESIC answer key, you can estimate the score/ marks before the announcement of the results. For that, you have to download the ESIC answer key according to the sets (Set A, B, C, D, etc.), then compare your answers with the official key to knowing the correct answers for the questions.
ESIC Cut Off
Cut off marks are the minimum marks applicants have to score to qualify the exam. ESIC cut off marks varies from year to year based on the difficulty level of the paper, several vacancies available, and no. of candidates appearing for the exam. Also, check year-wise cut off marks, post-wise cutoff, category-wise cut off, state-wise cutoff marks on the official portal.
The officials will announce the result on its official portal. Along with the result, the officials will release merit list which consists of the name & roll number of the candidates who have cleared the written exam & get selected for the next selection round.
Q. What is the full form of ESIC?
A. ESIC stands for Employee State Insurance Corporation.
Q. How to Apply ESIC Online?
A. Follow the registration steps provided in this page.
Q. How to Download ESIC Admit Card?
- Log on to the official portal i.e., www.esic.nic.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the relevant tab “Admit card download” on the homepage.
- Click on that link & enter the login credentials such as registration number, DOB, etc.
- Then, hit the “Submit” button.
- Your ESIC Admit card will appear on the desktop.
- Save it & take the printout of the admit card for future use.
Q. How to know my ESIC details?
A. The following are some ways through which candidates can get their ESIC details. Insured persons have to keep their ESIC numbers with them throughout their life.
- ESIC Number by Name
- ESIC Number by Employer
- ESIC Card Search by Number
Q. How to download ESIC Eligibility certificate?
A. The Online procedure is introduced to download the Eligibility Certificate or Form now. Form 37 is available in printed format in the Branch office of ESIC. You can obtain & submit it to the Branch office of ESIC so that you can get the benefit.
Q. What is IMP in ESIC?
A. As per the provision of Section 58 (1) of the ESI Act, the State Government with the approval of the corporation has arranged for outpatient medical care to IPs and their family members at the clinics of approved Registered Medical Practitioners (RMPs). These registered medical Practitioners (RMPs) are appointed & designated as IMPs (Insurance Medical Practitioners-Panel Doctors) in areas where ESI medical services are not within easy reach.
The director, ESIS prepare a list of panel of IMPs based on the recommendations of allocation committee constituted for the purpose, after the invitation of the application through an open process. The maximum no. of IP units on the Panel of IMP is 2000.
IMPs will be paid a fixed fee of Rs.300/- per IP family/ unit per annum, which includes primary health services, cost of engaging support staff. Also, earn a payment of minimum Rs 25/- for investigation facilities of Hemoglobin, Blood sugar and urine (albumin & sugar). The IMP is included in the Medical list by fulfilling the following eligibility conditions.
- Should be less than 50 years of age (65 years in case of retired ESIC/State govt./Central govt. doctors)
- Completed MBBS or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Medical Council of India
- Should be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical council of India or as applicable
- Should have minimum of 2 years experience in general practice in a clinic/hospital or both after obtaining his medical degree
- Must be medically fit as certified by the Medical officer of ESI Hospital/ dispensary.
Q. What is the benefit of ESIC?
A. The following are the benefits which employees can avail under the ESIC Act.
- Medical Benefit
- Sickness Benefit
- Extended sickness Benefit (ESB)
- Enhanced Sickness Benefit
- Dependants Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Temporary disablement benefit (TDB)
- Permanent disablement Benefit (PDB)
- Other Benefits
- Funeral expenses
- Vocational/ Physical rehabilitation
- Old age Medical care
List of State-Wide ESIC Hospitals in India
The list ESI Model hospitals are provided below.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Employee’s State Insurance Corporation,
- Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
- New Delhi – 110 002
- Phone: 011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)
- Fax: 011-23235481, 23234537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com