Latest EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2189
- Latest Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Social Security Assistant (SSA)
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st July 2019
- Date of Exam: 31st August 2019 to 01st September 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- EPFO Social Security Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
2189 EPFO SSA Recruitment 2019 Apply @ epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification is going to be released soon by the officials of Employees Provident Fund Organization. Recently in the Weekly Employment News, a paper note has released to fill up 2189 Social Security Assistant jobs. Hired candidates have to work under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. The online application submission link opens from 27th June 2019. So, candidates get ready to apply with your all scanned documents. No other mode of application submission is encouraged except through online. https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ is the official Website of EPFO.
EPFO SSA Vacancy 2019
The number of Social Security Assistant Positions to be filled in Employees Provident Fund Organization is 2189. Region wise vacancies are as follows.
- Andhra Pradesh Region – 60 Jobs
- Bihar Region – 32 Jobs
- Chattisgarh Region – 60 Jobs
- Delhi Region – 142 Jobs
- Gujarat Region – 70 Jobs
- Goa Region – 20 Jobs
- Himachal Pradesh Region – 57 Jobs
- Haryana Region – 231 Jobs
- Karnataka Region – 182 Jobs
- Kerala & Lakshadweep Region – 27 Jobs
- Maharashtra Region – 545 Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh Region – 55 Jobs
- North East Region – 32 Jobs
- Odissa Region – 56 Jobs
- Punjab & Chandigarh Region – 06 Jobs
- Rajasthan Region – 53 Jobs
- Telangana Region – 151 Jobs
- Uttarakhand Region – 57 Jobs
- Uttar Pradesh Region – 353 Jobs
epfindia.gov.in Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Indian citizens are eagerly interested in EPFO Jobs. If you are one of them and have a desire to hold SSA designation, then check the eligibility.
- Candidates those who qualified Degree from a recognized university can apply.
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 5000 Key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Holding a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized institute is the desirable qualification.
- Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for participants is 27 years as on 21st July 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/ OBC category applicants.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Salary
Candidates who qualified in the selection rounds and appointed to work as Social Security Assistant will get pay in the level 4 with Entry pay of Rs.25,5000/- per month.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment Selection Process
The candidate’s selection is made through Written Examination. The Online exam is scheduled to conduct from 31st August 2019 to 01st September 2019. We will update the complete selection methodology once the advertisement is published on the official website. Download EPFO SSA Old Exam Papers
- Candidates those have the minimum eligibility conditions they can apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- The online portal link will be active from 27th June 2019.
- Before 5 P.M on 21st July 2019, the candidates have to register through Online.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official Website of EPFO.
- Find out the Recruitment’s column.
- Click on the New EPFO SSA Recruitment Notice.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Complete your registration process with proper mail id and phone number.
- Login with your Registration ID and password and click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the EPFO SSA Online Application Form.
- Make the payment if necessary.
- Recheck the entered details and finally tap on Submit Button.
EPFO New SSA Vacancy 2019 Useful Links
Live Central Govt Jobs to Apply