EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 280 Jobs
Online applications are invited by the Employees Provident Fund Organization for the Assistant posts. So, interested and eligible contenders may fill the applications from 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019. For job seekers, it is a good opportunity to get a job as an Assistant in EPFO. The total of 280 vacant posts is waiting to be filled by the eligible candidates. Degree holders can apply the application form before the last date to avoid server issues at neck moment.
EPFO Recruitment Assistant Jobs 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Recruitment: Employees Provident Fund Organization
- Name of the Post: Assistants
- Vacancies Count: 280
- Starting Date to Apply the Application Form: 30th May 2019
- Last Date to Apply the Application Form: 25th June 2019
- Category: Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 20th July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- Preliminary Exam: 30th July and 31st July 2019
- Official Website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Advertisement No: F. No. Exam.4(1)2019/Assistant
- EPFO Assistant Results 2019 – Check Here
- EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- EPFO Assistant Prelims & Mains Practice Papers
- EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019
Vacancy Details of EPFO 2019
Overall 280 vacancies are going to be filled in EPFO for Assistant posts.
Assistant – 280 posts
Category wise vacancies are given below
- UR – 113 posts
- EWS – 28 posts
- SC – 42 posts
- ST – 21 posts
- OBC-NCL – 76 posts
Candidates must complete Degree course from a recognized university or equivalent in order to apply for the post of Assistant.
Aspirants who have a lower age limit of 20 years and upper age limit of 27 years as on 25th June 2019 are suitable for Delhi Govt Jobs 2019 in EPFO recruitment.
The appointed candidates of EPFO recruitment 2019 notification as an Assistant will get earn a monthly income is Rs.44,900/- level -7 of pay matrix (civilian employees under 7th pay commission.
Selection Process for Assistant Post
The selection process will be held on the basis of examination. Qualified participants in written exam will be selected as Assistant in Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Get EPFO Assistant Syllabus PDF
Submitting the applications forms for EPFO Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 25th June 2019 would be the closure date of EPFO Assistant Notification 2019.
The application fee can pay by the candidates based on category wise. They are
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is Rs.250/-
- And for all other categories is Rs.500/-
How to Apply Online?
- At first, candidates need to visit an official site of EPFO.
- The EPFO site is https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Search for the EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification link
- Click on APPLY ONLINE option in it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application & upload photo & password.
- Check once before going to submit the form.
- Later submit the application and take a print out of it for further use.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
You May Also Like