EPFO Assistant Exam 2019 Admit Card
EPFO Assistant Exam Admit Card download link is available here. Candidates who participated in the EPFO recruitment 2019 should carry the printed hall ticket to the test center without fail. Invigilator won’t allow you to write the written examination without having hall ticket along with any of the identity proof. Here we provide complete details about EPFO Assistant exam admit card/call letter. Check other details like exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, instructions, etc.
EPFO Assistant Admit Card Details
- Flash News: EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 Released
- Name of the Board: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Total No. of Vacancies: 280 Jobs
- Post Name: Assistant
- More Government Jobs in India 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Written Exam Date: 30th July and 31st July 2019
- Download of Hall Tickets: 20th July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Documents Verification
- Official Website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- EPFO Assistant Previous Papers 2019
- Advertisement No: F. No. Exam.4(1)2019/Assistant
Download www.epfindia.gov.in Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
EPFO Recruitment Notification released with 280 vacancies. The officials received huge no of applications from interested candidates before last date i.e 25th June 2019. As per the notification released by the EPFO officials, the preliminary written exam will be held on 30th & 31st July 2019. The preliminary exam admit card link will be available from 20th July to 30th July 2019. So, here we have provided a direct link to access an admit card for the written exam. Keep in touch so that you will not miss any regarding information about the Employees Provident Fund Organisation Admit Card 2019.
EPFO Prelims Admit Card Download Link
- Download Link: EPFO Prelims Admit Card 2019 Released
Selection Process of Assistant Jobs in EPFO 2019
Officials noted that the selection of applied candidates will be done through Phase I & Phase II written Exam. Those candidates who performed well in all rounds will be appointed as Assistant post in EPFO organization.
- Written Examination
- Phase I Preliminary Examination
- Phase II Mains Examination
EPFO Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
- English Language – 30 questions – 30 Marks – 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions – 35 Marks – 20 Minutes
- Numerical Aptitude – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
Details Printed on EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket/Call Letter
It’s mandatory to check the details printed on the EPFO Exam Admit Card 2019. If any mistakes found on it, please inform officials to make them correct. The general details printed on the admit card are as follows
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
List of Documents Carry for the EPFO Asst Exam 2019
We mention some important documents that you need to carry to the examination center along with Printed Admit Card for the sake of identification.
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
EPFO Assistant Admit Card Download Steps
- Visit EPFO Official Website or Click on the link enclosed below.
- The Official Site https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Click on the Recruitment.
- Search for EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- Enter application no and date of birth.
- Your Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Save the file for future reference till the end of the recruitment process.
Other Govt Jobs in India You May Like