EESL is planning to release the admit card for Engineer (Technical), Officer (Finance) and other posts. Successful applicants should download EESL engineering admit card and take a print out. Carry the EESL hall ticket copy and original ID proof to the exam centre for writing the test.
EESLEngineer (Technical) & Officer (Finance) Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- ADVT NO: EESL/0320/17
- Post Name: Engineer (Technical), Officer (Finance) and other posts
- Application Submission Starting Date: 1st November 2019
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Online Application Closing Date: 30th November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 235
- Application Process: Online
- Official Site: https://eeslindia.org
- Latest Central Govt Jobs
EESL Exam Call Letter 2020 For Engineer, Officer & Other Posts
We are happy to provide a piece of wonderful news with you who are searching for Energy efficiency Services Limited exam Hall ticket. The EESL has decided to conduct the written test for selecting the best one among all applicants.
This written test will be held at the various selected exam centres. Candidates who applied for the EESL Engineer recruitment have to download the exam call letter. You will get a direct link to fetch the EESL Engineering admit card once it is out. For more clarification, you can go through the EESL website. The following sections cover the step by step process to get the hall ticket.No one can be allowed to take the test with exam call letter copy and valid ID proof. Take care of these things once before starting for the exam centre.
EESL 2020 Exam Date
Energy Efficiency Services Limited will hold a competitive written test for the applicants. It started the background process to release the admit card. Till now, the exam date has not announced. We provide the latest info here about the exam date and admit card release date.
Steps To Download EESL Engineering Admit Card 2020
- Open the website of energy efficiency services limited – https://eeslindia.org
- Reach the Home page and find the Careers
- Open the link
- Check for Engineer, Officer and other exam call letter link
- Chose the required one
- Click on the link and enter the asked details
- Press Submit.
- Then you will get the admit card download or print page
- Take a hard copy and keep it safe
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Energy Efficiency Services Limited released an advt regarding the recruitment of engineer and officer posts on its website. In reference to it, there are 31 posts are vacant. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in India have to utilize this wonderful opportunity by filling the online application before the last date.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the following rounds
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Particulars on EESL Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the candidates, Signature, photo
- Exam Date, Exam Center, Exam instructions, Exam duration
- Recruitment board name etc
ID Proofs Required To Take The Test
- Ration Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Q. When will the EESL Engineering Exam Admit Card 2020 release?
- Ans: Admit Card link will be soon activated. You can download it using login details
- Q. Where can I download the EESL Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Ans: We offer a direct link for downloading the exam call letter or you can download it from its official website
- Q. What details are required to get the Energy Efficiency Services exam hall ticket?
- Ans: Application ID and password are required to get the hall ticket