EdCIL Job Notifications 2019 & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 77
- Post Name: Young Professionals (YP)
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Panel Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.edcilindia.co.in
EDCIL Recruitment 2019 – 77 Young Professional Jobs Eligibility & Other Details
Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) which is under the Ministry of Human Resource Development is looking forward application forms from incumbents for filling of 77 Young Professional vacancies. The selected candidates have to work in MHRD, UGC and AICTE. The method of recruiting participants is on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of one year and can be extendable based on their performance. Do not waste your time and submit the applications for Govt Jobs on or before the due date. Go through the entire article to know complete information and also refer the official website.
EDCIL Vacancies 2019
Number of Young Professionals (YP) vacancies to be filled by aspirants in Edcil are 77 on contract basis for a period of one year.
- B.Tech/ Post Graduate degree holders can apply for YP post (OR) Graduate degree holders with 2 years work experience can apply. Applicants must be perfect in English or Hindi Languages.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per department norms.
The monthly income credited to Young Professional Post selected candidates bank account is Rs.70,000/-.
First based on academic qualification candidates will be shortlisted. Then after the shortlisted applicants have to take a written test followed by panel interview.
The mode of submitting applications for EDCIL YP Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 17th April 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- http://www.edcilindia.co.in is the EDCIL Online Apply link.
- Candidates not to forget having all the related scanned copies of documents, photograph and signature while registering through online mode.
- EDCIL Young Professionals Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- EDCIL Young Professional Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You Can Also Go Through