ECL Accountant Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Total number of posts: 57
- Selection Process: Written Test, Medical test
- Written Test Date: Nov/Dec 2019 (tentative)
- Hall Ticket Release Date: Update Soon
- Official Portal: http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Indian Govt Jobs
ECL Cost Accountant Admit Card 2019
Eastern Coalfields Limited will release for the posts of Cost Accountant and Accountant Admit Card 2019 in the coming days. Candidates who have finished the application procedure will get the admit card details on this page. To collect ECL Admit Card 2019, aspirants need registration number and password.
Generally, the higher officials will issue the ECL Hall Tickets 2019 15 days before the exam. Our team will update the direct link from the official site. So, stay tuned to our website to download easterncoal.gov.in Accountant Hall Ticket 2019.
As part of the recruitment process, the Eastern Coalfields Limited is conducting the following selection rounds. Candidates who performed well in all rounds will be selected as Cost Accountant & Accountant.
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
ECL Accountant/Cost Accountant Exam Date 2019
Till now, the ECL officials have not decided written test date. So, we will update the exam date whenever the official announcement is made. Aspirants are advised to download ECL Admit Card 2019 as soon as possible to avoid server issues at the last minute.
Information Enlisted on ECL Hall Ticket 2019
Contenders must check the information printed on EXL Cost Accountant Admit Card 2019 after downloading it. If you found any printing mistakes, get them corrected immediately.
- Date and Time of the Test
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Hall Ticket Number
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Venue to the Test Centre
Necessary Documents to Carry With Hall Ticket 2019
Exam going aspirants should take any one of the following ID Proof documents to the examination hall for the sake of identification.
- Individual Voter ID
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How to Download Admit Card 2019
- Primarily, visit the official website of ECL, i.e., http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/
- On the home page, search for the download link of the admit card.
- Click on that relevant link.
- You will get a new login page with Registration Number, Password fields.
- After that, enter the valid data in the fields of the login page.
- Hit on the submit button.
- You will get ECL Hall Ticket with your information.
- Download the document and take a hard copy for future reference.
ECL Accountant Admit Card 2019
- Direct Link to Download —–> Admit Card