ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Adv No: 43/2019
- Post Name: Scientific Asst-A(CAT-1), Scientific Asst-A(CAT-2) & Office Assistant Posts
- Selection Process: Written-test & Practical test
- Last Date for Application Submission:
- Office Asst Post: 01-11-2019
- Scientific Asst-A: 02-11-2019
- No of Vacancies:11
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Government Jobs
- Work Location: New Delhi
- Official Site: http://www.ecil.co.in/
ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is hiring for the post of Scientific Assistant (CAT.1 & CAT.2) and Office Assistant on contract basis initially for a period of two years (extendable by two more years depending upon project requirements) to work at New Delhi against the project requirements of security division and project divisions.
The selection for Office Assistant will be on 01.11.2019, and the selection for Scientific Assistant (CAT.1 & CAT.2) will be on 02.11.2019 at ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi- 110 028 Ph.No.011-25774645/011-25777676.
- Scientific Asst-A(CAT-1) 09
- Scientific Asst-A(CAT-2) 01
- Office Assistant 01
- Education: Scientific Asst-A (CAT.1) – A First class diploma in Engineering with the 60% aggregate marks specialized in Electronics and Communication Engg and candidates should have one-year on-site experience in the field of installation, commissioning and maintenance of CCTV System. Candidates should have hands-on experience of MS-office.
- Education: Scientific Asst-A(CAT.2) -A First class diploma in Engineering with the 60% aggregate marks Specialised in Mechanical Engg and candidate should have a one-year post qualification experience in the field of Air Conditioning. Candidates should have hands-on experience of MS-office.
- Candidates with Good Communication Skills are preferred for the above posts.
- Age – 25 yrs for the above posts.
- Education: Office Asst – A First class degree in BA/B.Com/B.Sc with the 60% aggregate marks and with a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the field of office administration.
- Age – 30 yrs
Reservations and age relaxations are based on SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS as per Govt norms.
- The selection procedure is based on the performance of written and practical tests.
- Eligible candidates may apply for the above-given roles by downloading the application format from the official website, and they can attend for the written, and practical tests for office asst on 01.11.2019 and the scientific asst-A on the contract basis will be held on 02.11.2019.
Steps for how to Apply
- Go to the official portal i.e., http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Go to the career option and click on the walk-ins
- Select the notification with adv no: 43/2019
- Go through the information in the pdf carefully
- If you are eligible, download the application form
- Apply for it
- Scientific Asst-A – Rs.18,460/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.18,460/-
Related Govt Jobs in India