ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- No. of Posts: 64
- Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Starting Date to Apply: 06th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 04th January 2020
- Selection Process: Gate Score and Interview
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Job Category: Telangana Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Website: http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020
64 ECIL GET Recruitment 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is calling the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee from 06th December 2019 to 04th January 2020. So, interested and eligible aspirants may fill and submit the application forms before the deadline. For this ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment, the selection process will be held through the GATE score and personal interview. Check out the remaining details of this ECIL Notification like vacancies list, salary, selection process, application process, application fee in the below sections.
Vacancies of ECIL Jobs 2020
Discipline wise vacancies are mentioned below
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- ECE – 30 posts
- MECH – 24 posts
- CSE – 10 posts
- Total no of posts – 64
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have first-class engineering degree completion certificate with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (second class with 55% marks for SC/ST) from AICTE approved colleges/recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Age Limit: Aspirants must have an age of 25 years as on 30th November 2019.
Selection Process for ECIL GET Jobs 2020
- Based on ECIL GET Recruitment 2020 Notification, the selection process for applied candidates would be the GATE score and personal interview. It means candidates who got a good score in GATE exam would be shortlisted to the next round. Finally, aspirants who perform well in the personal interview will be selected as Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- The selected candidates will be called to the training section for 1 year; during this period, a stipend is Rs. Rs.48,160/- and after successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer, and the salary is Rs. 67, 920/ to Rs. 69,960/-
Application Process of ECIL Recruitment 2020
- The application process will be held through ONLINE mode, candidates who eligible felt for this ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment can apply the proforma duly on or before the last date of 04th January 2020.
- The application fee for GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and remaining categories are no need to pay the fee.
How to Apply Online for ECIL Vacancy?
- Go to the ECIL official portal, i.e., http://www.ecil.co.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the link “ECIL GET Notification”
- A new page will open and click on the “Detailed Advertisement”
- Read the eligibility criteria, instructions/guidelines, and other information provided in the ECIL Notification.
- If eligible, tap the “Apply Online” link
- Enter all the appropriate details like personal, academic, and other info in the application form
- Pay the fee before the last date
- Cross-check all the particulars once before submitting the application
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy for future reference
You May Also Like