East Singhbhum District Court Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: East Singhbhum District court
- Post Names: Process Server, Driver, Steward cum Commissioner, and other jobs
- Type of job: State Govt Jobs
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019
- Application form starting date: 30th October 2019
- Application form Closing date: 30th November 2019
- Official portal: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/jamshedpur
- Application mode: Offline
- Check Jharkhand Govt Jobs here
East Singhbhum District Court Notification 2019
East Singhbhum District court has released notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Process Server, Driver, Steward cum Commissioner, and other jobs. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 49 vacancies are going to be filled. The officials have invited the offline application forms on its official portal. So, willing and eligible applicants can fill and submit the East Singhbhum District Court Recruitment 2019 application form with in the scheduled dates. The last date to send the hard copy of the application form along with the self-attested copies of the required documents/ certificates to the given address is 30/11/2019.
Other information related to East Singhbhum District Court Steward cum Commissioner Notification 2019 like vacancies, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are shared below.
- Process Server- 4
- Drafter -2
- Steward cum Commissioner-35
- Sweeper- 1
- Night Watch- 1
- Total Number of vacancies – 49 posts
- For all posts: 18-35 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ Intermediate from a recognized board to apply for East Singhbhum District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Written Exam/ Interview
- For Driver posts: Rs. 19, 900 – 63, 200/-
- For other posts: Rs. 18, 000 – 56, 900/-
Interested and eligible candidates can download the East Singhbhum district court application form from the official website i.e, districts.ecourts.gov.in After filling the application form, send it along with the required documents to the given address on or before 30th November 2019.
Office of District & Sessions Judge, Civil Court,
East Singhbhum District, Jamshedpur.
Other Related Links