|Board Name||East Coast Railway (ECoR)|
|Post Name|| Apprentice Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
Are you looking for Railway Jobs? If yes, you are on the right page. Recently, East Coast Railway released ECoR Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 1216 Apprentice vacancies. The officials have invited the application forms online from 7th December 2019 up to 6th January 2020 at https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/ Willing, and eligible candidates can fill and submit the application forms on or before the due date.
Scroll down to get more details of East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
ECoR Act Apprentices Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Apprentices
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1216 Posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- East Coast Railway, Headquarter: 10
- Waltair Division: 553
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar: 250
- Khurda Road Division: 317
- Sambalpur Division: 86
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organisation rules
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent under 10+2 exam system with 50% marks from a recognised board
- Should possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade
- For Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen, and Carpenter trades: 8th Class with National trade certificate in the related trades
ECoR Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit prepared based on the enrollment plus ITI marks
ECoR Apprentices Salary
As per the organisation rules
East Coast Railway Apprentice Application Process
Eligible and interested candidates have to fill and submit the East Coast Railway Apprentice Application form 2020 on or before the due date.
How To Fill ECoR Apprentice Application Form 2020?
- Log on to the official portal, i.e., https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
- On the official portal, find and hit the advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Pay the fee if required
- If eligible, hit the “Apply Online.”
- Fill all the details in the ECoR Apprentice Application form 2020
- Pay the fee via online
- Take a print out and keep a hard copy of the application form for future reference
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
- For all other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through the payment gateway.