DTE Assam Grade IV Notification 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM, DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Adv No: No.02/2020
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugal, Mali etc.)
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Starting Date: 10.02.2020
- Last Application Submission: 03.03.2020
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Assam Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Assam
- Official Site: dte.assam.gov.in
- Central Govt Jobs 2020
DTE Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) invited the forms for the 30 Grade 4 Openings through a DTE Assam Grade 4 Jobs 2020 Notification. Drona.in has provided with all the details about the Directorate of Technical Education Assam Grade 4 Vacancy 2020. Please check all the information before applying.
Applications for the Latest DTE Assam Grade 4 Openings 2020 has to be submitted on the official website. No additional means of the form will be considered.
- Post Names: Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugal, Mali etc.)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 30 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for DTE Assam recruitment?
Qualification and Experience
The candidates should be passed minimum 8th Grade from a reputed university or school as given in the official DTE Assam grade IV Recruitment 2020
- Applicants age should be between 18 – 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
- But, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
dte.assam.gov.in/ Selection Process
- Applicants will have to perform in a Written Test for selection.
- Details of the written test or results can be check through the official website or newspaper.
The salary offered by dte Assam officials to the grade 4 candidates are handsome you can check below:
- Rs. 12000-52000 + Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
How to apply for DTE Assam Grade IV posts @ dte.assam.gov.in?
- Visit the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) Official Site
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the advertisement for the Grade 4 Vacancies.
- If you are eligible, fulfil the application form
- Cross-check the complete details.
- And finally, submit it.