DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Advertisement Number: 04/2020
- Job Role: TGT Special Education Teacher, TGT Computer Science
- Total Number of Jobs: 3351
- Sarkari Naukri In Delhi
- Mode of Application: Online
- Notification Release Date: 4th January 2020
- Opening Date of Application: 24th January 2020
- Closing Date of Application: 23rd February 2020
- Work Location: Delhi
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
DSSSB TGT Special Education Teacher Notification
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2020 Notification for the recruitment of interested postulants for TGT Special Education Teacher, TGT Computer Science posts are released. Job hunters can know the post wise vacancy, Delhi SSSB TGT Computer Science Jobs Eligibility Conditions, Salary, Important Links, How to Apply, Selection Process, etc in this article.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is inviting online applications to fill up 1342 vacancies. Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can submit the applications before the last date. The application form will get active between 24th January 2020 and 23rd February 2020.
dsssb.delhi.gov.in Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy
- Job Designation: TGT Special Education Teacher, TGT Computer Science
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3351
It is advised for the candidates to check the post and community wise number of vacancies in the official Notification PDF down below.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board TGT Eligibility
- TGT Computer Science: Job seekers who have finished a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Graduation in computer science/ B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information technology from a recognized university can apply for the jobs.
- TGT Special Education Teacher: To apply for TGT Speical Education Teacher posts, you should be a graduate with B.Ed or B.Ed with two years diploma in special education from a recognized university.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
The maximum age limit is relaxable for the reserved category aspirants as per the official notification.
Delhi SSSB TGT Selection Process
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recruitment board is conducting the following selection process rounds to hire the young and dynamic postulants for TGT Special Education Teacher, TGT Computer Science posts.
- One Tier and Two-Tier Exam
- Skill Test
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
The shortlisted aspirants for DSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher Special Education will get a salary as mentioned below.
- TGT Computer Science: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
- TGT Special Education Teacher: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
DSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher Application Procedure
Eligible aspirants can apply online for DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2020 on or before the end date. While filling the applications, you must follow the simple steps included below.
How to Apply for DSSSB TGT Computer Science Posts?
- Visit the official site i.e http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- At the What’s new section, click on the Advertisement Number: 04/2020
- Download DSSSB TGT Recruitment Notification PDF
- Eligibility criteria satisfied individuals can click on the Apply Online link
- During registration, candidates have to provide the basic details in the application form
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels
- Upload the scanned documents and submit the applications
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women/Reserved Contenders: No fee