DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 notification is out by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board to fill 760 Fire operator vacancies. Check the category-wise DSSSB Vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc. Ensure the eligibility & Apply online for Delhi SSSB Fire Operator (Male) Vacancies on or before the due date i.e, 6th November 2019.
DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued DSSSB notification 2019 to recruit the candidates for Fire Operator posts. A total of 706 vacancies are going to be filled under this recruitment drive. The DSSSB recruitment 2019 apply online link will be available active from 24th September 2019 up to 7th October 2019 @ https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ The closing date for the submission of the application form is 6th November 2019.
Job hunters who are looking for Delhi Govt Jobs can grab this chance & apply for DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 before the last date. This page is fully dedicated for providing the details of DSSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019 like no. of vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc. Go ahead & check the details.
Delhi SSSB Fire Operator Notification 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of the Department: Delhi Fire Service
- Group Name: “C”.
- Name of the posts: Fire Operator posts. (only for male candidates)
- Total no. of vacancies: 706 posts.
- Postcode: 18/19
- Advt no: 04/2019
- Type of Job: Current Govt jobs
- Notification Release Date: 24th September 2019
- Initial date to fill the application form: 7th October 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 6th November 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ or http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Also, check Delhi Govt jobs here.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Fire Operator.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 706 posts.
The caregory-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
Delhi SSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: Maximum- 27 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi: Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group C post
- Meritorious sportsperson: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted): Period of Military service plus 3 years
- Matric passes from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent.
- Should possess a valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles.
- Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
- Technical qualification in profession.
- Experience in playing a band.
- Minimum Height: 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
- Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
- Chest (normal): 81 cms. Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms.
- EyeSight: 6/6
DSSSB Fire Operator Jobs Selection Process
- The selection will be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
Delhi SSSB Fire Operator Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000- Group: ‘C’.
- The final merit list shall be prepared based on the total percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the three criteria set forth for the selection i.e. Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and the Written test.
dsssb.delhi.gov.in Application Process
The application process starts on 7th October 2019 on its official portal i.e, http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 6th November 2019. Check the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to apply for DSSSB Fire Operator Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- On the homepage, go to the Latest News section.
- Find the related “DSSSB Fire Operator Notification” & click on that link.
- Read the details provided in the official notification pdf.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
DSSSB Fire Operator Exam Pattern
- Online Tier (General) Exam Pattern:
- Exam Code: I-T-G
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Total no. of Questions (MCQ): 200 Questions
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Grand Total: 200 Marks.
- There is a Negative Marking and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under:
- General: 40%
- OBC (Delhi): 35%
- SC/ST/PH(PwD): 30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be conducted as per the requirement of the job.
Delhi SSSB Fire Operator Syllabus
The topics involved in the DSSSB Syllabus are as follows.
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension (40 Marks each)
You May Also Like