DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020 – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Job Role: Drawing Teacher
- Advertisement Number: (361)/P&P/ DSSSB /2020/Advt./3100
- Mode of Application: Online
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- The Total Number of Vacancies: 231 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th January 2020
- Last Date For Filling Application: 23rd February 2020
- Notification Release Date: 4th January 2020
- Selection Process: Exam
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Delhi
- Official Site: http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
Delhi SSSB Drawing Teacher Recruitment 2020
DSSSB Drawing Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification is issued by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board on 4th January 2020 with the advertisement number 04/2020. Delhi SSSB invites online applications for 231 vacancies of Drawing Teacher posts. So, job seekers can check the DSSSB Delhi Teacher Official Notification before submitting the applications.
The applications for dsssb.delhi.gov.in Drawing Teacher Jobs are accepted from 24th January 2020 to 23rd February 2020. You must go through the selection procedure, educational details, age limit, application procedure, fee, salary, and how to apply steps in the below sections of this article. Interested individuals must satisfy the eligibility conditions to apply for the jobs.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Drawing Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies: 231
The category-wise distribution of vacancies are along the lines:
- EWS: 16
- UR: 125
- OBC: 34
- SC: 7
- ST: 49
- PWD: 15
- Ex-Serviceman: 12
- Sports: 0
- Total: 231
DSSSB Eligibility Conditions
You should have done five years diploma in drawing/painting/sculpture/graphic art from a recognized university/institute or master’s degree/ bachelor degree in drawing and fine art/painting from a university recognized by the govt of India are eligible for the post.
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
The age relaxation is applicable on the upper age limit up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD and OBC contenders, and 15 years for PWD and SC/ST aspirants.
Delhi Drawing Teacher Selection Process
DSSSB Drawing Test Recruitment Selection Procedure phases are mentioned here.
- One Tier Exam
- Two Tier Test
- Skill Test
- Intenders who got finally shortlisted for DSSSB Drawing Teacher Jobs can get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-.
DSSSB Drawing Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Eligible candidates must fill the applications by the last date i.e 23rd February 2020. So, here we are providing the simple how to apply steps for the convenience of the job hunters.
Steps to Submit Delhi Drawing Teacher Applications
- Primarily, open the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board i.e http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Search for the DSSSB Drawing Teacher Notification at the What is new section of the home page
- Read all the instructions and eligibility conditions at the advertisement
- Eligible aspirants can get a direct online application form
- Provide your personal details, academic information, contact details, and other mandatory fields
- Cross-check the data and submit the application form
- Pay the fee and take a hard copy of the preview
- Unreserved General Individuals: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates/ Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D and Ex-serviceman Category contenders: No fee
You May Also Like