DRDO RAC Apprentice Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Name Of the Board: Defence Research & Development Organisation, Recruitment & Assessment Centre
- Job Designation: Apprentice
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 116
- Advertisement Number: ITR/HRD/AT/05/2019
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 1st November 2019
- Ending Date To Submit Applications: 20th November 2019
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: http://www.drdo.gov.in
RAC DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Defence Research & Development Organisation has released a Recruitment & Assessment Centre Apprentice Notification 2019. Candidates who have been waiting for the govt jobs can utilize this opportunity. Interested aspirants can check the number of vacancies, eligibility conditions in the following sections. Apply online for 116 Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice jobs by the end date i.e 20th November 2019.
Job seekers must-see educational qualifications, selection process, age limit, salary details before filling the applications. For more information, candidates can go to the official site. Ensure the eligibility and start submitting the applications from 1st November 2019.
RAC Graduate Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Post Names: Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Total Number Of Jobs: 116
Detailed trade wise and post wise vacancies are given here.
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT: 22
- B.E /B.Tech in Electronics Engineering: 25
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical Engineering: 05
- B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering: 03
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering: 01
- B.E /B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering: 02
- B.Lib.Sc in Library Science: 02
- Subtotal: 60
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering /IT: 23
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 23
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 05
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 03
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: 02
- Subtotal: 56
- Total: 116
DRDO RAC Technician Diploma Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Aerospace Engineering / B.Lib.Sc in Library Science from a recognized university.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Aspirants should have finished Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering /IT or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/ university.
To get the upper and lower age limit details, contenders must visit the official notification.
www.drdo.gov.in ITR Apprentice Selection Process
Contenders need to pass through the Integrated Test Range Apprentice Selection rounds. The qualified job hunters after the completion of selection criteria will get a job.
- Written Test/ Interview
RAC Graduate Apprentice Salary 2019
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-
- Technician Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000/-
DRDO RAC Application Process
Job seekers who want to apply online for DRDO Apprentice Jobs 2019 must satisfy the eligibility criteria. All the eligible and willing aspirants can follow the simple guidelines provided below to submit the applications.
How To Apply For DRDO RAC Technician Apprentice Jobs 2019?
- Initially, go to the Defence Research & Development Organisation official site i.e http://www.drdo.gov.in
- At the current vacancy page, you can get the Advertisement for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice in ITR, Chandipur.
- Click on that relevant advertisement.
- Contenders must check the educational qualifications, terms and conditions of the Apprentice Posts.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Later, enter the data in the fields of the application form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature in the application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application for future correspondence.
You Can Also Apply For