|Board Name ||Defense Research & Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE)|
|Post Name ||Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees, ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Advt No||GTRE/HRD/026 & 027|
|Similar Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview|
Gas Turbine Research Establishment Recruitment 2021
A recent job notification regarding DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 for 150 Apprentice posts is out. In regard to this notification apply online link-activated @ https://rac.gov.in from 05th January 2021 to 29th January 2021. Job aspirants can use this opportunity by applying for GTRE Apprentice Jobs 2021 before the end date. Also, go through the full details of GTRE Notification such as Age Limit, Pay Scale, How To Apply steps in the later modules of this article.
- Name Of The Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total Number Of Jobs: 150
Distribution of posts are
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 80
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 30
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 40
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainees
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education. And A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age:
- Unreserved category: 27 yrs
- OBC: 30 yrs
- SC/ST: 32 yrs
- PWD: 37 yrs
The selection of contenders for GTRE Recruitment 2021 involves 2 rounds. The shortlisted aspirants in these two rounds will be finally selected.
- Shortlisting/ Test/ Interview
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Rs.4984/-per month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Rs.3542/-per month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semiSkilled workmen as fixed by the latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Willing & Eligible individuals must submit their online application forms as soon as possible to avoid tension. Without making any mistakes, fill the applications carefully by using the below-given steps.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of Defense Research & Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Research Establishment i.e rac.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the desktop screen.
- Go to the recruitment section and click on the suitable link of the GTRE Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Read the full details of the notification.
- If you met the eligibility requirements, then click on the apply online link.
- Fill up the GTRE DRDO Apprentice Application Form 2021 with all the required personal details.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in JPEG format & documents in PDF format.
- Then after, click on the “Submit” button.
- And take a hard copy of the application form.
Documents need to Uploaded:
- 10th Mark Marksheet and Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/ Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)