Defense Research & Development Organisation has released DRDO GTRE Apprentice Notification to hire the young & talented candidates. DRDO GTRE Banguluru also invited online applications from the people who fulfill the specified eligibility conditions. Scroll down the page to get full details of DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019.
GTRE DRDO Apprentice Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Board: Defense Research & Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Reseach Establishment (DRDO GTRE)
- Job Designation: Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Advertisement Number: GTRE/HRD/026 & 027
- Total Number Of Posts: 150
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date For Registration: 26th August 2019
- Ending Date To Fill Applications: 07th September 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Type Of jobs: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Official Site: https://rac.gov.in
Gas Turbine Reseach Establishment Recruitment 2019
A recent job notification regarding DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019 for 150 Apprentice posts is out. In regard to this notification apply online link-activated @ https://rac.gov.in from 26th August 2019 to 07th September 2019. Job aspirants can use this opportunity by applying for GTRE Apprentice Jobs 2019 before the end date. Also, go through the full details of GTRE Notification such as Age Limit, Pay Scale, How To Apply steps in the later modules of this article.
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Name Of The Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total Number Of Jobs: 150
Detailed Post wise Vacancy of DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019 are included here.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg: 40
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg: 20
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Telecom Engg: 14
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg: 12
- Metallurgy/ Material science: 02
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent: 02
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Mechanical/ Production/ Tool & Die design: 15
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation: 10
- Computer Science / Engg: 05
ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Machinist: 04
- Fitter: 06
- Turner: 04
- Electrician: 02
- Welder: 02
- Sheet Metalworker: 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 10
- Total: 150
Gas Turbine Reseach Establishment DRDO Apprentice Eligibility
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education. And A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age:
- Unreserved category: 27 yrs
- OBC: 30 yrs
- SC/ST: 32 yrs
- PWD: 37 yrs
GTRE DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Process
The selection of contenders for GTRE Recruitment 2019 involves 2 rounds. The shortlisted aspirants in these two rounds will be finally selected.
- Written Test
DRDO GTRE Recruitment Salary
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Rs.4984/-per month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Rs.3542/-per month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semiSkilled workmen as fixed by the latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Willing & Eligible individuals must submit their online application forms as soon as possible to avoid tension. Without making any mistakes, fill the applications carefully by using the below-given steps.
How to Apply For GTRE DRDO Apprentice Jobs 2019?
- Visit the official site of Defense Research & Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Reseach Establishment i.e rac.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the desktop screen.
- Go to the recruitment section and click on the suitable link of the GTRE Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read the full details of the notification.
- If you met the eligibility requirements, then click on the apply online link.
- Fill up the GTRE DRDO Apprentice Application Form 2019 with all the required personal details.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in JPEG format & documents in PDF format.
- Then after, click on the “Submit” button.
- And take a hard copy of the application form.
Documents need to Uploaded:
- 10thMark sheet and Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/ Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Last date of submission of online application forms: 07th Sep 2019
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test: 17th Sep 2019
- Probable Date of Written test/interviews – for ITI apprenticeship: 24thSep 2019
- Date of Written test/interviews – for Diploma apprenticeship: 25th Sep 2019
- Date of Written test/interviews – for Graduate apprenticeship: 26th Sep 2019
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 30th Sep 2019
- Probable date of joining at GTRE: 01st Oct 2019 onwards
You Can Also Like