DRDO CEPTAM Tech A Recruitment 2019-20
Defence Research & Development Organisation is inviting applications for CEPTAM Technician-A from eligible candidates. So, candidates those who want an exciting and challenging career can apply for this CEPTAM Technician-A jobs from 03rd June 2019 to 26th June 2019. 10th class pass candidates are eligible for this DRDO Technician Recruitment 2019. The total of 351 posts is ready to fill by eligible aspirants.
DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
- No. of Posts: 351
- Name of the Post: Technician A
- Opening Date to Apply: 03rd June 2019
- Closing Date to Apply: 26th June 2019
- Category: New Government Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: CBT & Trade Test
- Official Website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=homebody.jsp
- Advertisement No: CEPTAM-09/ Tech ‘A’
Vacancy Details of DRDO 2019
351 vacant posts are released by DRDO Tech A Notification.
Trade or discipline wise vacancies are given below
- Automobile – 03 posts
- Book Binder – 11 posts
- Carpenter – 04 posts
- COPA – 55 posts
- Draughtsman – 20 posts
- DTP Operator – 02 posts
- Electrician – 49 posts
- Electronics – 37 posts
- Fitter – 59 posts
- Machinist – 44 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 07 posts
- Medical Lab Technology – 04 posts
- Motor Mechanic – 02 posts
- Painter – 02 posts
- Photographer – 07 posts
- Turner – 24 posts
- Welder – 14 posts
Contenders must possess a 10th class completion certificate and certificate from ITI in any discipline which is mentioned above for CEPTAM Technician A.
Aspirants who have minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years of age are eligible for DRDO Ceptam Tech A Notification 2019.
Pay scale for selected candidates of Technician posts is Level 2, as per 7th CPC pay matrix and other benefits approx. Rs. 28,000/- per month including allowances in class X cities.
The applied candidates of DRDO Recruitment must undergo several rounds for the selection process. At first, the CBT would be there for applicants. Candidates those who qualified in CBT test will be appointed for next round i.e., trade test. Finally, the crew of DRDO will announce the selected candidate’s list.
- Computer Based Test
- Trade Test
Through online mode, interested contenders can fill the application forms duly before the last day of 26th June 2019. In the below useful sections, you can find the direct link to apply.
An application fee only for Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online?
- First, visit the official site.
- Go to Current openings and select the desired post.
- You must register online by filling up the basic details (if you are a new user).
- Later login with new user id & password.
- Then select online apply link
- Fill all the details mentioned in it.
- Once check the details before submitting the form.
- With important documents and photo.
- At last, take a print out for further use.
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Online Link Apply for DRDO 351 Tech A Jobs
You May Also Like